.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 13, 2012

Miley Cyrus' Shocking New Do!

This past weekend I was away on a mini vacation.  
For today's post I had planned to share photos of what 
we did and where we went, until I saw this story. I don't blog about fashion and trends very often, but I couldn't pass this one up.  

Miley Cyrus chopped off her locks.  
And when I say chopped, I really mean it!

Miley tweeted these before and after photos for the world to see.  The first photo is of her hair stylist, Chris McMillan, poised with his shears ready to cut off her entire bun.  Fans anxiously awaited more photos, which Miley wasted no time posting.

Miley Tweets ~

"it's happening."

"if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye :)"

Photo source homorazzi.com

And this is what she now looks like!

Photo source homorazzi.com

"Never felt more me in my whole life ❤"

Photo source homorazzi.com

"❤❤❤ feeling so happy in my skin"

"someone just told me im prettier than Miley Cyrus." {--- love this tweet :)

Bye-bye Hannah Montana .... 

What do you think of Miley's new look?
I say good for her, maybe this change will work in her favor.


Hope you all have a great week ahead of you, whether your kids are back to school, or your trying to cram in the last bit of summer fun before it all begins.

I'll be back tomorrow to share some of my mini-vacation photos, and don't forget my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party beginning Tuesday afternoon!!

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. I think just about anybody is prettier than Miley Cyrus. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she is a cute girl. The first photo isn't very becoming, but I like it much better in the second photo. Wish she would have left it brown though. I like her much better as a brunette. But it's her hair to live with. If she is happy, that's all that matters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whatever floats her boat...
    I her hair natural...but I am boring like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks cute!! I wonder if she is still engaged?? I don't see a ring on her finger??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has such different opinions on Miley :) I'm still not sure if I like or not. Although it doesn't really matter does it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8/27/2012

    ugly... she looks way better brunette...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miley did look really good with brown hair, made her blue eyes pop

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.