.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 10, 2012

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #8!


Welcome to the weekend! 

 It's time to let the fun begin starting with my new weekend blog party with NO RULES! This is already Week #8, and the party continues to grow a bit larger each week. 

 Come join the fun and help make this party a success!! 

 The party will run from now til 3am US EST Monday :) 

 I can tell you that if you follow me in any way GFC, LF, Pinterest, FB, Twitter etc) and would like a follow back, please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!!

(p.s. I will be away from the computer for most of the weekend, but will reply to any requests as soon as I can :) 

 If you'd like to link up with my blog you can grab my blog button. (Code is on the left sidebar :) 

 Ready, Set, GO!


Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting again! I can't believe another week has already flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the giveaway is a "no rules" thing? ;) Thanks for hosting--I'll try to remember to link up each week!
    Carolyn
    www.cookinformycaptain.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! And I passed a blog award onto you. :)

    http://crazymamasblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/fabulous-blog-ribbon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sooo much for hosting xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to have found your great link-up on Linky Here. Can't wait to look around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula,
    Thank you so much for hosting. Finally I managed to link up. My internet service has been giving me a lot of problems. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks to all who've linked up and/or commented this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.