.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 24, 2012

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #10!

Welcome to the weekend! 

 It's time to let the fun begin starting with my 
 new weekend blog party with NO RULES! 

 This is already Week #10, and the party continues to 
grow a bit larger each week. Come join the fun and 
help make this party a success!! 

 The party will run from now til 3am US EST Monday :) 
 I can tell you that if you follow me in any way GFC, LF, Pinterest, FB, Twitter etc. and would like a follow back, please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

 If you'd like to link up with my blog you can grab 
my blog button. (Code is on the left sidebar :) 

 Ready, Set, GO!





Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

12 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,

    So excited to meet you and participate in your blog hop. Thanks for the opportunity! I am your newest follower on pinterest, fb, g+ and gfc!
    http://www.practicallyperfectprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your newest follower...thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!
    Anissa from Chasing Hailey
    http://chasinghailey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Following you on FB, G+, Twitter I'd love a follow back glad to join in!& meet new bloggers
    Theresa @ DearCreatives.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another week gone again! Glad to be back again this week linking up and meeting new friends! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting Paula! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula,

    I just found your blog and linky party! I'm your newest follower and hope you will stop by for a visit. Thank you for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. not sure where all the hops go, but glad to have found yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the link-up! Followed you via GFC, please check out my blog at www.yourstrulyblog.com if you have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting :)
    I'm your newest linky follower and would love if you followed back :)
    Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  11. I see network blogs and linky followers on your side bar, but no GFC. My GFC was still there. Maybe they are just in the process of pulling it from all blogger, kind of like how facebook took a while to get everyone switched over to timeline? That will suck since I actually like reading the blogs from my blogger page :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.