.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 7, 2012

What Have I Pinned Lately?

Today I thought I'd share a few of my latest 
Pinterest "pins".

    
Photo source motivatingmindsstocking.blogspot.com
Starting off with an ecard that is so true, 
except why is there a man pictured? That confuses me lol. 

Photo source indulgy.com
A funny description of what 
Pinterest is all about!

Photo source dumpaday.com
Never though to look up car repair tips 
on Pinterest, but I bet there's 
some on there lol! 

Photo source rosenberryrooms.com
Tree bookcase
Isn't this wonderful?



Photo source heartofwisdom.com
Coffee Filter Snowflakes

Photo source inspirationforhome.blogspot.com
Turquoise and red kitchen ~retro modern

Photo source rebekahdawn.wordpress.com
Snickers Fudge (I love fudge!)

Photo source iheartshabbychic.blogspot.com
Staircase decorated for Halloween

Photosource bing.com
Love Quote

Are you on Pinterest?
If so what are your favorite and/or latest pins?
How much time each day do you spend on Pinterest?


I have to say I think I'm keeping myself in control so far,
but it is easy to lose yourself for hours there ...

I'll follow you if you follow me :)

Be sure to stop back after noontime today to link up your Wordless Wednesday photos!! I can't see what you all have to share this week!
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. I've gotten better about time management and Pinterest. I've actually gone several days at a time lately without pinning lol.

    I love that bookcase! And I pinned that snickers fudge too. I don't know when I'll get around to making it because my husband and his stupid diet, so if you do any time soon, let us know how it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diets schmiets! How dare he? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only visited there a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can pretty addictive Beth, if that's your thing. Your probably better off steering clear lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, that first one is so true, but my first thought was also why is it a man???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea that was my first thought too. Then I thought maybe it just looks like a man. You never know lol.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.