.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 21, 2012

Wordless Wednesday Blog Party with Linky!

Yes my WW is up super early today. I had planned on posting a kids craft DIY this morning, but we're having computer troubles. So here I am blogging from the kids dinosaur of computer because there is nooooo way I'm missing WW!

Hopefully things will be back to normal tomorrow so I can share this DIY with you. The results were really cute!!

Now onto WW!! Since I don't have access to my normal photos at the moment, I had to choose one from my phone. I decided to use a pic of myself as I rarely show my face here :)
Here goes ...



Now it's your turn to show me you've got,
wordless or not!

Link up your photos below.
I always return the LinkyL♥VE!

{PS ~ If you love linky parties like I do, stop back here on Friday for my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! It begins each Friday afternoon, and lasts throughout the entire weekend! }

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

28 comments:

  1. You are a very pretty young lady Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beth! That is so very nice of you to say :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yer puuurdy lady! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love self portraits. It is amazing to see how others see themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Are those kitty paws I spy behind you? ;D

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Sweet Potato Duck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I'm definitely with Beth :-)

    "Winks"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula, you are so pretty! You should definitely post pictures of yourself up more often!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are very pretty!
    hope your computer gets fixed soon...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone that makes me feel good. And yes that's my cats feet in the pic. Where I am is normally where she is :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely picture Paula! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE it! I need to take more pics of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting - have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are soooooooo beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great self-pic. You are styling with those frames and hair-do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a great self-portrait! Thanks for the linky and have a great day!
    Michelle
    Heartfelt Balance Handmade Life

    ReplyDelete
  16. There's nothing wrong with a self-portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pic. I rarely put pics of myself up on my blog. LOL, my kids are so much cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderfully creative digitally expressed self photo ~ ( A Creative Harbor)

    thanks for coming by ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look incredible!
    Great picture! What program did you use to add style to it?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely self portrait- I like the composition and the way you are leaning in towards us. Great editing too! Thank you for joining in on Mandarin Orange Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your glasses...they're a lot like mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Paula! Love your haircut! And there is definitely a twinkle of mischief in your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely shot! Looks like you're keeping a secret :). Hope your computer is back in action soon & Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Funny I do have a bit of mischief hidden inside me. Unless you know me really well you normally wouldn't see that. Except it does show in some photos :)

    Thanks everyone for linking up this week!!! Makes me HAPPY :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for visiting Observing Beauty at http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/. I appreciate you stopping by and sharing your photo this past week! And please visit this week’s Wordless Wednesday linky, too – it’s up and running!
    I hope to see you again soon.
    Have a great week,
    NCSue

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.