My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

September 20, 2012

Card Crazy!

It is difficult for me to control myself in the craft store when holiday items are on the shelves.  I'm really not sure why.  Maybe these things remind me of my childhood.  Maybe I just get overly exited knowing there are celebrations on the horizon. Regardless, I got really excited and bought an overabundance of Halloween goodies. 

So what does this mean for me? Handmade cards of course!
Here are my newest Halloween cards which are now up for 
bid on eBay!  In addition to new products, I've also 
included a few vintage images on some of the cards. These cards are definitely one-of-a-kind :)
     










Normally Friday's are when I post my Fabulous Friday Finds Etsy picks, but this week I'm going to change things up just a bit.  Why? Because I will have two blog parties going on! 

My usual NO RULES Weekend Blog Party will still be on, but I will also be co-hosting the "Friday Chaos Blog Party" with Kerry from Oh So Amelia and Charlotte from BericeBaby !! 

I'm really excited about co- hosting the "Friday Chaos Blog Party" because they have linkups for your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram! How awesome is that?!

Hope you all have a lovely day, 
and hope to see you again on Friday!!


Photobucket
Today I'm linking up with ...

http://www.houseofhepworths.com/


PhotobucketMade in a DaySomewhat Simple
  

16 comments:

New End Studio said...

Paula, these cards are terrific!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww!! You have been busy!!! These are all AMAZING!!!!! Love them!!!!

Paula Miller said...

Thank you ladies!!!

Theresa said...

They are fabulous! Yes, you are very talented! I have that craft store issue to. I made my husband buy me a smart phone just so I can get the craft coupons on my phone while I'm out shopping lol. It's a bad addiction I tell ya!

Haddock said...

The last one is the most effective I suppose.

Little Loves said...

These cards look gorgeous, i LOVE halloween! Stopping by from the Friday Chaos Blog Hop! I'm one of your fellow co-hosts this week and your newest follower :)
Vikki x
www.littlelovesblog.co.uk

Anni said...

Hey there!
The Friday Chaos brought me here - new follower :9
Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo
Anni

Paula Miller said...

Thank you for the lovely comments!!! Makes me smile :)))

mail4rosey said...

It's hard for me to control myself in a craft store too. :)

The cards are great!

Cathy Kennedy said...

These are really cute cards! I love shopping in craft stores, but now that I have bought nearly all the best rubber stamps my local stores stock now I'm forced to shop online. lol

Julia P F said...

Super cute, especially the vintage ones. Thanks for hosting the chaos!

Sparklingbows said...

Hi, just passing by for a little Friday Chaos!! Love the cards. You are so creative. Please feel free to drop by my blog sometime: http://lovemspsychic.blogspot.co.uk

Lots of love xxx

Brenda said...

Super cute cards! I found you thru Friday Chaos and am your newest follower. Love your blog! If you get a chance hop on over to mine. Have a great weekend!

Austine Etcheverry said...

Those are awesome cards. I always tell myself I'm going to start doing these, but haven't found the time yet.

Michelle's Tasty Creations said...

Paula,
These are super cute Halloween cards! I'll have to head over to Michael's soon to pick up supplies. Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share this week. Have a great week.
Michelle

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Oh my gosh! These are all so great! You are just too creative - thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!