.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 7, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds...



One of the hottest trends right now are Aztec/Navajo/Tribal prints. These funky patterns can be found not only on clothing, but pretty much everywhere!

Normally I'm not really into this type of pattern, but once I started browsing around on Etsy I began to see it in a different light.  I found some really pretty and fun items!  

This week all of my chosen items are handmade.  Each item is numbered, and a direct link to each Etsy shop are listed below the collage, if you'd like to see more from a particular shop.

Enjoy!






 This is where you submit your thumbnail linky and go! 
No rules to tie you down. 

Thanks so much
 for your support :)

Photobucket
Today I'm linking up with these fun parties!


OhsoameliaFreedom Fridays    
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

10 comments:

  1. I have lived in AZ for 30 years... soooooooooooo I don't get too excited with this pattern... as I see it in EVERY store here! lol!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol didn't think of that Julie!! How funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Come visit me whenever you get a chance! :)

    My faves are numbers one, four and five! :)

    ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was never a big fan of this pattern either until my mom went to Arizona and brought back a blanket with this design on it, probably 20 years ago. I still have that blanket and think it is super pretty!

    Love the tote bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am loving aztec prints right now and that cell phone case is such a great way to play with the trend without a huge investment. cute collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me know about the blog hop! I didn't realize I wasn't following you yet! I love that lamp shade and the tights!!
    From Jenny @ www.cassandrazcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, those leggings...w/a big sweater, lol. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love aztec print... great finds!!! I want the phone case now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for featuring my feathers and leaf. That's a lovely finds list. Just wanted to share that I am pretty new in the art world and when I saw all these pics I realised that I need to improve my photographs.
    Hugs,
    Himadri

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving those leggings!
    I am now returning the follow from the weekend chaos blog hop!
    Myranda
    www.prettylivingpdx.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.