.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 14, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...

Elephants

"Nature's great masterpiece, an elephant - the only 
harmless great thing."   

John Donne

These days when I hear the work elephant, either 
baby items or the circus come to mind. But the 
elephant theme is actually a lot more versatile 
than you might imagine.  Type the word elephant 
into Etsy, and you will find over 60,000 items!
Just take a look below and you may be surprised :)


This week all of my chosen items are handmade. 
 Each item is numbered, and a direct link to each 
Etsy shop are listed below the collage, if you'd 
like to see more from a particular shop. 


Enjoy!







Be sure to stop back at 12PM US EST today for 
week 13 of my "NO RULES Weekend Blog Party" 
which continues to grow a little bigger each week!

 This is where you submit your thumbnail linky and go! 
NO RULES to tie you down. 

~~~
Before you go I just wanted to mention two 
more fun events which I'm hosting on my blog!!
  
The first event is my Happy Mail Party! 
What is happy mail ? It is to send/receive an 
item in the mail that is unlike anything you 
have ever sent/received before. Something unexpected, 
that is sure to give a smile. The trick is what 
you chose to mail must weigh 13 oz or less.  
This way you can just pop it in the mailbox, 
with no actual box/packaging needed!

I'm still looking for more participants who'd like to be 
matched up with another participant to trade Happy Mail!  
How fun is that?!


For more details on what this entails, and for info on 
how to sign up click the link below :)



The second event I have going on right now is a 
giveaway for my Handmade Fall Leaves Felt Garland! 
The contest ends on Tuesday, so if you'd like a 
chance to win enter today by clicking the link below :)


Have a wonderful weekend :)

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee elephants!!!!!! These are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elephants are cute and it's always hard narrowing my choices to just 9 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula,
    What a wonderfully interactive and fun blog--thank you for hosting this link up! I too LOVE the elephants you picked out. Aloha, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love elephants. Even though they are so huge, there is something calming and majestic about them. That ipod cover is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The storage bin and iPad covers are my fave!

    Thanks for the hop, I'm following you on linky now and would love a follow back if you find time.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.