.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 28, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...




Polka Dots have long been a fun, playful pattern.  They can be found on clothing, housewares, and even products that you may have never thought of.

As usual, all of my Fabulous Friday Finds were found on Etsy.  Each item is either handmade or vintage.  Narrowing down my selection is always the most difficult part, but here are the nine winners for this week!  

Each item is numbered, and a link to each individual Etsy shop is listed below the collage if you'd like to see more from a particular shop.

Enjoy :)







Be sure to stop back at 12PM US EST today for 
week 15 of my "NO RULES Weekend Blog Party
which continues to grow a little bigger each week!

 This is where you submit your thumbnail linky and go! 
NO RULES to tie you down :) 

Have a wonderful weekend!


Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. I like this cupcake liners much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dots are indeed beautiful Paula! I have had several polka dot dresses over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blown glass tumblers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To tell the truth I don't think I've ever worn polka dots myself lol. I like them on others instead.

    And there sure are a lot of talented people out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great bunch of dotty goodies. Thank you for sharing at the The Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like polka dots, they're feminine and fun! Thanks for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who doesn't love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Polka Dots are one of my favorite patterns. I can't pull them off on my clothes, but pillows, blankets, ect I can do. I also love those cupcake liners!

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.