.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 13, 2012

handmade fall cards ...


Fall is in the air and I'm now on 
roll making some new cards. Here's 
my three newest creations perfect 
for those "just because" moments.



Your the Apple of My Eye Handmade Card


I've Fallen for You Handmade Card



Hoot Hoot I'm an Owl Handmade Card



Within the next few days I'll be putting these cards up for sale on either Etsy or eBay. 
That is unless someone knows right away they'd like to purchase one :)
Just send me a comment or email (email links just under the header at the top).

Be sure to stop by again tomorrow to find out this weeks Fabulous Friday Finds theme is!!
And beginning at noon US EST tomorrow my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party opens!
This is a great way to meet new bloggy friends and to network.

And one more thing!! My giveaway for my Fall Leaves Felt Garland is still open.
If you haven't yet entered to win, hurry and click on this link! A Happy Little Giveaway!

Have a fabulous day!

Photobucket
Linking up with these fun ladies!



Thursday Favorite ThingsFreedom Fridays

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

16 comments:

  1. The cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww these are so cute!! especially the owl one... I'm obsessed!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I also love that owl one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoever received any of those cards would feel special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the that owl one!!!!! So cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are adorable. I especially love the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are adorable - loving the owl! My fingers are crossed you’ll share your creative inspiration tonight with Sunday’s Best www.my1929charmer.com – sharing is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula,
    Hi! What cute cards for the season.
    Really nice.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paula, your cards are so cute. I used to make them, but haven't in a long time. I should get a few things out and try it again. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great cards love that owl! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Your participation helps make it a success.I'm sorry I am slow to visit I am fighting a nasty head cold and my time on the computer has been limited.Wishing you a beautiful day .xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cards - thanks for sharing - joining from Inspire Me Monday - http://allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful cards...I'm really inspired! Joining from Inspire Me Monday! Aloha, Lori 'waldorfmoms.com'

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tickled that you shared your great owl card, it is so pretty. but then I also like the Fall one. I've never made cards, but yours are really quite pretty. PS - following you on Linky! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been featured on Heavenly Treats link Party come on over and retrieve your featured button!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.