.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 24, 2012

handmade felt headbands

Happy Monday Bloggy Friends! 

 Today I'm sharing some products from my new line of felt 
hair accessories! Each piece of felt is hand cut and hand 
sewn to a plain stretchy headband. I've added some fun 
buttons to top off the look. They are brightly colored, 
totally unique, trendy, and fun! 

 These will soon be the newest addition to my Etsy shop :)











I also wanted to thank everyone who stopped by this weekend for my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party, and/or Friday Chaos which I co-hosted. I met many new bloggy friends and received many sweet comments (which I'm still replying to, in case your waiting!).

Looking ahead to this week My Wordless Wednesday blog party will be open Tuesday at noontime {US EST}, Friday will be my Fabulous Friday Finds Etsy picks, and beginning at noon US EST on Friday is my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!  In between I should have some more fun things to share with you :)

Wishing you all a wonderful week! 

Photobucket
Today I'm linking up with these blogs! ...


Mixitup

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. these are so pretty... well done you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooooooooooooo ADORABLE!!! I loveeeeeeee them!! And CUTE modeling photos too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your too kind Julie!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! I bet Autumn could really drum up some business for you wearing those to school. Just send an order form with her next time or have her slip her friends your Etsy business card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These headbands are very beautiful Paula!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.