.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 6, 2012

Happy Mail Party Part II


Photo source Harper Collins Publishers

 Last Thursday my post was all about the Happy Mail Party
I’ve decided to host.  What this entails is pretty much signing
up to trade happy mail with another participant. 



What is happy mail ? It is sending/receiving an item in the mail
that is unlike anything you have ever sent/received before. 
Something unexpected, that  is sure to give a smile.   The trick is
what you chose to mail must weigh 13 oz or less.  This way you can just
pop it in the mailbox, with no actual box/packaging needed!

Interested in learning more?  Click here to view my original post. 
I have a few friends already signed up, but would love more! I’ve also 
changed one part that would make the party a bit more private.

Originally I was having participants submit their addresses to me
 via email, where I was going to create a running list to send with the
happy mail.  I’ve decided that instead I will still have participants
submit their addresses to me via email, but I will give out only the one 
address of the person to whom you are to send mail to.  Plus if we’re 
not using packaging, there wouldn’t be any place to put the list.

If you haven’t signed up already and would like to, just email me 
a quick note. If your thinking you’d like to learn more you can either
 read last week's post,  or ask me any questions you may have
 through comments or email.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to find out what theme I've 
chosen this week for my Fabulous Friday Finds post!  
And beginning at noon my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party 
with Linky opens!


Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun! Seems we don't mail things anymore, and it is always fun to get something in the mail :)

    thanks for stopping by my blog and joining the Thurs Favorites link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun. I will be interested in seeing how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not as easy as I thought it would be to find people to sign up. Maybe I was way too excited about this concept lol?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will read your previous post. I think I might like to join in. Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite things blog hop. xo

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.