.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 3, 2012

My summer via Instagram ...

Happy Monday! 

For those of us who live in the US today is Labor Day. 

"Labor Day is an American federal holiday observed on the first Monday in September that celebrates the economic and social contributions of workers."

Labor Day is also the unofficial end of summer, therefore I decided today would be a good day to share some of my favorite Instagram photos I took this summer.


Seagull at the ocean

Me sitting out in the yard

View of the lake where Autumn fishes

Autumn on rollerskates ~ 
she got really good this summer :)

Swirly clouds

My new favorite ice cream!

View of the nice green yard. 
Before we know it, it will turn colors, 
then be covered in snow.

My favorite sunscreen, all shimmery!

Sprinkler time! Brrr

Bubbles by the lake

Animal love

Are you on Instagram? If so I'd love to follow you! 
Leave me a comment with your name or link :)  

Tomorrow my girls go back to school.  I look forward to cooler weather, wearing sweaters, and having more time to create new items for my Etsy shop.  Of course I will miss hanging out by the lake, reading in the yard, and most of all my flip flops. Times and weather will change ...

Looking ahead to this week, I have a felt craft to share, my Wordless Wednesday blog party, and my Fabulous Friday Finds picks! 

Wishing you all a lovely week :)
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful summer pictures Paula! I wish you a good Labor Day and all the very best to your girls as they start a new school term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS photos!!!! LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your summer photos are very nice and you are a very pretty young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great summer shots! I love the rollerskate shot of Autumn. I don't know why, but that reminds me of an 80's shot.

    So, I have just stepped into the world of smartphone users this weekend. As soon as I figure out my phone, I will follow you on instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Julie, Beth and Theresa! You ladies are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific pictures, you live in a beautiful area of the country.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.