.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 21, 2012

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #14!


Welcome to the weekend! 

 It's time to let the fun begin starting with my 
 new weekend blog party with NO RULES! 

 This is already Week #14, and the party continues to 
 grow a bit larger each week. Come join the fun and 
 help make this party a success for everyone!! 

 The party will run from now til 3am US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter etc. and would like a follow back, please 
leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

 If you'd like to link up with my blog you can grab 
 my blog button.(Code is on the left sidebar :) 

 Ready, Set, GO!


I am also co-hosting the "Friday Chaos Blog Party!" with 

I'm really excited about co-hosting because they have linkups for your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram! How awesome is that?!  I believe this party goes for about a week.  I'd love to see you there too!

Have a fabulous weekend! 
Photobucket




This weekend I'm linking up with ...!!!
At Home Take 2Ohsoamelia

Let Them Eat CakeAmanda’s Books and More
Poofy Cheeks
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for another weekend link up! Thanks for hosting again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I'm now a follower and looking forward to reading more! :)
    -Rachael from The Rehomesteaders
    http://therehomesteaders.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for hosting Paula! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting this hop AND the Friday Chaos! Already a follower! :)

    Jillian @ Hi! It's Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula! I always love meeting creative people. I found you through the Friday Chaos and I'm now following you via GFC, Google+, Twitter and FB.

    Tina - mom of 4 and author of 5 blogs
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! It's my first time joining. I'm your newest linky follower!
    Leslie
    houseontheway@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting and co hosting! New follower.
    Megan
    http://nicholsfam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great hop! I'm a new follower. Id love if you stopped by my blog & linked up your link up that started this morning. Have a great weekend!

    Nikki
    www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey there from a fellow NH Mom! So happy to find your blog and follow along!

    Bethany
    http://3sonsplus1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you to all who've linked up and/or commented so far!! And I even met someone from NH! Woohoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting a great party. I`ve added you to my linky parties list.

    Your newest follower,
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting this link up.
    I am also hosting a blog hop today over at my blog :-)
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovin' your blog. Hope you had a great weekend.

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! I've added your link to my recipe page.

    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting!!! Your newest follower from threekendrickblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you all so much!! Hope to see you again this coming Friday :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.