.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 27, 2012

What have I pinned lately?

Like many of you, I spend at least a little bit of time each day on Pinterest. Some days I'm on there more than others, and no I will not disclose how for how long ;) Let's just say a bit too long. 

 Anyways, I wanted to share some of my latest and greatest pins with you.


Photo source apartmenttherapy.com
Love this entire design! Especially the unexpected pops of color :)

Photo via Flickr, maureencracknellhandmade.blogspot.com
This vintage sewing chair is so cute! I think I'm going to keep my eyes 
open for something similar to go with my grandmother's vintage sewing table :)

Photo via makeitdo.com

I'm beginning to plan an American Girl Birthday Party for Autumn.
The first item on my list is handmade doll party hats :)
Photo via crafts-for-all-seasons.com

The photo is certainly not the best quality, but the idea is terrific!
Q~tip Skeletons!


Photo via brooklynlimestone.com

I'd love to build this little playhouse for Autumn next spring.
Love how there's curtain's on the front :)

Photo via tipsandpix.com

And just in case you don't remember how often your supposed 
to clean certain parts of your home, here's a handy dandy chart!

In other news, you may have noticed that I've made a few changes here on my blog.  I've finally added "pages", and cleaned up the main page.  I'm not completely finished yet, and still have a few things to figure out, but I'm excited to let you know that I am now that my offering sponsorship opportunities!  If you'd like more information about this you can now click on my "sponsor" link at the top right of the blog.  Very exciting stuff!

Tomorrow I will return with my Fabulous Friday Finds post.  I know some of you missed it last week because of my party host duties kept me so busy there was no time to put it together, but things will be in full swing again tomorrow. 

And also beginning 12PM USA EST tomorrow my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party will be live! Hope you'll stop by at some point during the weekend to link up!


Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. I love the bedroom and outdoor playhouse you pinned they are childlike and inviting.
    Thanks for sharing

    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sewing chair. My husband just asked if I wanted him to build me a sewing area in the basement. I'll have to keep remember that chair for when it's done. Maybe I can find a cool one like it on Etsy or Ebay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your pins!!!!! Loveeeeee that skeleton!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet comments ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! I'm your newest follower from Make My Saturday Sweet blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that playhouse too. I'm so glad I am not the only one who is a Pinterest junkie. = P

    Irish
    Dedicated2life.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.