.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 4, 2012

Wordless Wednesday Blog Party with Linky!

One of our last summer adventures was seeing Big Time Rush 
live in concert. Last winter when we bought the tickets, it 
felt like the day was so far away. But to Autumn's 
excitement it finally arrived this past weekend. 

 One of the opening acts was Leon Thomas III from Victorious. 
When he was through performing, he announced that he would 
be signing autographs. So being the crazy fans that we are, 
we braved hoards of other crazy fans, and managed to squeeze 
our way up to the table where he sat. I was very stressed 
out by the situation and Autumn cried at one point, 
but we did it!

(Please excuse the poor quality of the photo.  This was due to 
terrible lighting, shaking hands, and the fact that it was a camera phone.)




Now it's your turn to show me you've got, 
wordless or not!
 Link up your photos below.
I always return the LinkyLVE!

{PS ~ If you love linky parties like I do, 
stop back here on Friday for my 
NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 
It begins each Friday afternoon, 
and lasts throughout the entire weekend! }



Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

23 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great time

    your forgiven for the shaky hands LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time goes by SO quickly... I can't believe Halloween is just around the corner! Concert must have been a blast.

    Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad she had fun at the concert. I agree though, those autograph sessions can be quite stressful! Very cool that she got to meet him though. He seems like a very nice guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah ha ha that is one thing I definitely DON'T look forward to as my girls grow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cool, my daughter would be so jealous!!

    Tammi
    My Organized Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure if I've ever heard their music, but how exciting you got an autograph!!

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Tall Ship at Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool Paula! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool is that? Your daughter must have had a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so cool you got an autograph!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So jealous you met Andre!!!!! WE LOVE HIM!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know who that is, but I bet it was exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unfortunately I have never heard of him either but I am so glad that you and Autumn got to see and meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too fun!!!

    BTR is here in town tomorrow night..wish we were going! :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. How exciting!! I've never met anyone famous before.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like fun! I'm sure after the fact it was all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you had fun! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's great that you had the nerve to go up there for the meet and greet! Takes a lot of courage!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My daughter likes Big Time Rush. Glad you got to see the show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. How Exciting! I always love your WW! Thanks for hosting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. A fun time was had by all, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you to all who linked up and/or commented for WW this week!!!! I appreciate it :))

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.