My Photo

Hi I'm Paula,  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! 

I'm a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. I have ideas brewing right now! Follow my journey here with updates as I go along.

My other obsessions are Pinterest and Twitter, and learning how they work together along with my blog. My other passions are anything handmade, vintage things, networking with many of you, and making new friends. I'm PR friendly as well...if you have any requests just send me an email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

September 18, 2012

wordless wednesday blog party with linky!

Flag pole Climbing





Beginning Friday I will also be co-hosting the 

“Friday Chaos” Blog Party which is hosted each week by 


It’s going to be a fantastic weekend! Hope you’ll drop by and say hello J



Photobucket

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

26 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if we lived closer, Autumn and Allison would be the best of friends. Allison is always climbing poles too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha, that reminds me of my brother when we were kids. He would climb up walls, doorways and flagpoles like a frog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a talented lil lass ye have!

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Pirate Crew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brave girl! She was clearly having fun! Thanks for hosting and Happy WW Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photo and really impressive - I wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's quite a height! she's amazing!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, to be able to do that. I thought it was a cable pole at first, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooooooo fun!!! I love that photo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's good at that! My son is a little monkey too, I can totally see him doing that when he gets older!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like so much fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh to be young again, giggle. so fun! Thank you for hosting. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanted to let you know that I appreciate you hosting yet ANOTHER party for us on Fridays now☺ Also I LOVE♥ the big photo displays on this party. My favorite.
    laurie @ pride in photos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woah cool!! Go kiddo go!!!

    http://www.homeofohm.com/2012/09/wordless-wednesday-im-lovin-it-w-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's impressive!
    Have a great WW!

    http://poshonabudget.com/2012/09/ww-how-i-separated-from-kevin-bacon.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is quite a height. I think she could out climb my boys! We are actually going to a "rock climbing" birthday party....should be interesting. I bet your daughter would be great at that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, she is fearless!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very brave :) great shot ...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for visiting Wordless Wednesday at http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/. I appreciate you stopping by and sharing what you’ve been shooting! And please visit this week’s Observing Beauty linky, too – it’s up and running!
    I hope to see you again soon.
    Have a great week,
    NCSue

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the bravery behind that Flag pole!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How fun!

    I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to do so :)

I read each and every comment, and do my best to reply to each and every one.

Happy Day!
Paula