.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 4, 2012

10 things I love about fall ...


1} Driving underneath canopies 
of colorful leaves


Photo source NHMagazine.com



2}  Pumpkins!

Photo source blog.verani.com

3}  Warm sweaters

Photo source anthropologie.com


4}  Treats of all kinds (no tricks though)

Photo source newsreleases.chron.com

5}  Fall Crafts and Recipes

Photo source the36thevenue.com

6}  Hot Chocolate drinking weather

Photo source dashrecipes.com


7}  Pancakes on Saturday mornings


Photo source mykitchenmylove.blogspot.com


8}  Wearing cozy gloves

Photo source etsy.com (gnits)


9}  Everything apple

Photo source dailyrepublic.com

10} Breaking out the slow cooker

Photo source secondhandwithstyle.com


That's my top 10!

What are your most 
favorite things about fall?



Looking ahead:

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see what theme I've 
chosen for my Fabulous Friday Finds!! If your new to 
my blog, this is when I choose a theme, select nine 
items from Etsy which fit this theme, and then create 
a collage and showcase it here! If your an Etsy seller 
and would like the chance to have one of your 
items featured, let me know!

Beginning 12PM USA EST tomorrow my 
NO RULES Weekend Blog Party will be live! 
Hope to see you at some point over 
the weekend to link up :)


Sincerely,

Paula







Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

12 comments:

  1. I just can't wait for the weather here in AZ to become Fall... I love everything about it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize AZ had fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite thing about fall is just being alive to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brand new follower! Thanks for stopping by Mary's Kitchen and leaving a nice comment.
    In Florida we don't really get Fall weather but I love anything Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you on almost everything, fall is always a wonderful time of the year. I love how the weather is a bit colder, but not too cold. Also, a cup of hot tea on a early morning :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all those things too, but I have mixed feelings on those leaves. I love how pretty they are, but know that soon they will be creating a LOT of yard work! Raking leaves is the worst part of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sweater and really this is a fabulous list!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula I love sleeping with window open in the fall, cuddling under a blanket..and well, everything on your list. Smooches. P.S. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yesss! I can't wait for things. :) I haven't had a day yet this year where I could wear a sweater...

    ReplyDelete
  10. your pictures are awesome. Great choices. Hot chocolate, those gloves, slow cooking, apples...you've got all the good stuff covered! I like watching the kids play in the leaves too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute post! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.