.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 5, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...


During the summer I don't bake much.  Mostly because it's too hot, and I'm usually trying to eat healthier. But once the cooler air hits these parts, look out! I'll bake until spring rolls around, and then wish I hadn't eaten so many sweet things. 

So in honor of the cooling temps and my growing sweet tooth, I've chosen baking as the theme for this weeks Fabulous Friday Finds!


"Life is uncertain.  Eat dessert first."  
~Ernestine Ulmer

As usual all of my chosen items are awesome Etsy finds, and either handmade or vintage.  Narrowing down my selection is always the most difficult part, but here are the nine winners for this week!  

Each item is numbered, and a link to each individual Etsy shop is listed below the collage if you'd like to see more from a particular shop.

Enjoy :)




What is your favorite thing to bake?  
Or maybe you detest baking?
Or perhaps you've never tried baking?

I think my favorite thing to bake is a homemade birthday cake :)

Looking ahead:

Be sure to stop back after 12 PM US EST for week #16
of my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

Thanks to all my wonderful bloggy friends this party continues
to grow a bit larger each week, which is beneficial for us all!
Thank you so much and hope to see you there :)


Sincerely,

Paula





Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. These are wonderful!! I will be baking cookies tomorrow... even though it is still over 100 degrees here!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a cute, fun style and it shows through in your blog! we are now following..come follow along at chaseandem.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite thing to bake is cookies, any kind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful finds Paula! I like baking a marble cake best of all but I bake a variety of food items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for baking! I fully expect to gain 10 lbs over the next 3 months :) Tis the season for it, you know!

    That apron is simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.