.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 12, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds!

Hedgehogs have been all the rage for months now.  It all began with a trend toward forest creatures such as owls and foxes. I fall head over heels for any kind of cute forest creatures, and the hedgehog is at the top of my list.  

Recently I've been seeing lots of  photos popping up on Google from people who keep these cute little creatures as pets ~ the domesticated hedgehog, not the wild hedgehog.  Even though they are completely adorable to me, I would never go so far as to have one as a pet.  Plus my cat would be very upset with me I'm sure.

BUT I found that I can get my fix of this prickly little guy in many different ways.  Where you ask? Etsy of course!   

Below you will find my nine chosen features this week.  All handmade and super cute :) Each item is numbered and a direct link to each individual Etsy shop is listed below the collage.
Enjoy! 





Be sure to stop back this weekend for my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!!  
It will open today at 12PM US EST, and will be so all weekend long :)

Thanks to all my bloggy friends whose participation has
 made the party grow a bit larger each week!!


Sincerely,

Paula




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. The hedgehog is so cute, isn't he? I didn't realize he was trending right now. I'm sure the girls will soon be asking for hedgehog stuff soon now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen he hedgehog trend either, but he is a cutie...perfect for making a cartoon character too. :)

    On another note, I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award, and now I'm passing it on to you. It's a fun way to add a bit of exposure to your blog, and you totally deserve it. I see how you go around and comment on everyone's posts in the hop and I think that's totally cool. Happy Sunday!

    http://www.mail4rosey.com/2012/10/passing-it-on.html

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.