My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

October 19, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...


BURLAP
Creations


Who would have thought that sacks used to store coffee and other goods could be more than just a sack?! Lately I've been seeing many different creations made from this sturdy material.  After today I am completely amazed at how creative artists have become at using this material in such unexpected ways.

Below you will find nine handmade creations from Etsy that I am excited to feature for this week's Fabulous Friday Finds!   

Each item is numbered, and a direct link to each individual Etsy shop is listed below the collage, if you'd like to see more from a particular shop.

Enjoy :)   








In other news:

Be sure to stop by after 12PM US EST for my 
NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! And by no rules, I mean NO RULES
Link up whatever you like!

Also I am co-hosting the Friday Chaos Blog Party which is a giant, 
fun linky party for your blog, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram and/or YouTube.

Both of these parties are going to ROCK!
Hope to see you there :)


Sincerely,

Paula

10 comments:

Dani Duffy said...

Wow these are so cute! I want all of them! Must redecorate first though! he he. Am following from the blog hop and am loving your blog.

Dani xx
http://daniduffy-makeup.blogspot.co.uk/

Daisy Quijada said...

I'm at Friday Chaos Hop too! I love that HOP! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh I just love burlap!!! These are all AWESOME!!!!!

Katherines Corner said...

love, love, love!!! xo

Joanna P-G said...

I like this material. It always look good. it's very inspiraton for me. Thanks Paula

Lisa @ Lisa the Vegetarian said...

I love these creations! It's a very creative use of burlap. I'm also looking forward to linking up with the weekend blog hop!

mail4rosey said...

These are great, I always think burlap is a nice fabric/color for this time of year.

Beth said...

All of the ideas are so cute. Burlap is very versatile.

Theresa said...

I have just now been getting into burlap. I want to make something, I just don't know what yet! I do love that pillow. Maybe when my sewing gets a wee bit better...

Paula Miller said...

Personally I've never used burlap in a project. I absolutely love the look, but have yet to attempt it myself.