.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 26, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...

Ever since I can remember my Grandmother and Mother were knitters. Growing up they both always seemed to have an ongoing knitting projects. I still recall the look of my Mom's flowery, vintage knitting bag.  

During my childhood many of our hats and mittens were handknit. We were also given handknit sweaters and Barbie Doll clothes. Back then I didn't appreciate all the hard work and time that actually went into making these things.

I also falsely assumed I'd learn how to knit myself one day. But being the lefty I am this just didn't work out. Luckily this talent was passed onto my sister, so one of us can continue the trend :) 

 I'd now like to introduce this weeks Fabulous Friday Finds theme ~




Below you will find nine handmade creations from Etsy that I am excited to feature for this week's Fabulous Friday Finds! Each item is numbered, and a direct link to each individual Etsy shop is listed below the collage, if you'd like to see more from a particular shop. 

 Enjoy :)




Looking Ahead ~

Be sure to stop by anytime this weekend beginning at 12PM US EST,  
for my NO RULES Weekend Blog Linky Party!  
And when I say no rules, I mean NO RULES! 
Link up whatever your like :)

Hope to see your there!


Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Those yellow socks are adorbs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute mug cozy! Thank for the finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore hand knit items. I started to learn to do it myself when I was younger, but didn't stick with it. Maybe someday I will pick up on it again. There is just something so cozy about a hand knit item, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful knits... all very different and each one unique. Thanks for including Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from That Friday Blog hop. I would love to learn to knit. Not that I actually have time for such things. It would be a relaxing hobby, though.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.