.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 11, 2012

Halloween Mantle Inspiration ...


When it comes to decorating I always need a little bit of inspiration.  Normally my mantle at home is pretty boring.  Of course I have family photos and a few decorative things, but my design doesn't usually stray far from there.

So no I won't be showing you my boring, probably dusty mantle, but rather some fabulously decorated mantles from other talented women! I've found mantles from sweet and simple to scare-your-pants-off spooky!


Ready, set, 

Photo source LULUBLOOM on Flickr


Photo source PotteryBarn.com

Photo source centsationalgirl.com


Photo source thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com



Photo source wowhomeinteriors.com
Photo source monicawantsit.com
Photo source shelterness.com

Photo source wowhomeinteriors.com

Photo source besthomedecorators.com

Photo source juneberry-lane.blogspot.com


Have you decorated your mantle for Halloween?
If so what style did you go for?

Looking Ahead:

Tomorrow is Friday, and that means my latest 
edition of my Fabulous Friday Finds will be out.  

And beginning at 12PM US EST my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party opens for the entire weekend!  You can stop by anytime and link up anything! How fabulous is that?!




Sincerely,

Paula

 
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh these are awesome!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that second image with the way the frames are all arranged crooked!!! That looks COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful! I don't have a mantle but I wish I did. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love themm all! Thanks for sharing, they gave me a lot of inspiration.
    I have no mantle yet, thought I will not going with those halloween design, will go with a couple of that little harvest pumpkin, candles in the cave and some fun little toys >o_-
    Happy Autumn~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish we had a mantle so we could do something like this... we have a fire place but it doesn't have a mantle :( and my parents fireplace mantle always got HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful and the persons who did the decorating are so creative! We do not celebrate Halloween in a big way over here so it is very interesting to learn more about it via posts. Thanks for sharing and have a good Thursday Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted a mantle so I could decorate it for the holidays. If we ever buy a house again, having a mantle is going to be on my must have list!

    Great decorated mantle finds! I really love that first one. So simple, but spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all awesome!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those were so much fun to see...but I would like to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love all of these!! Love this post! have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.