.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 16, 2012

Inspiration & Motivation

There are days when feelings of nostalgia, tiredness, or stress get in the way of moving forward with what needs to be done, and what I would like to accomplish creatively. That's when I take off in search of quotes which provide a perfect balance of inspiration and motivation to get me going.

These are a few of my newest favorites~








Photo source niftyswank.com


Photo source nettiesexpressions.com


Photo source bleubirdvintage.typad.com

Photo source pinterest.com


Photo source 9gag.com



Photo source thislittlelight.com


What inspires and/or motivates you during low moments?
I'm hoping that your visit here today has inspired/motivated you in some way :)

Be sure to stop back after noontime today for my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party!
I love to see what you have to share each week, and I always return the Linky L♥ve :)



Sincerely,

Paula



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. All so beautiful, Paula ... I just love word art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paula. I really needed that last one about worry. I've been doing it a lot lately. That poster just inspired me to take action.

    Sophia
    multipliedlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love love all of these!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love searching out quotes, looking for the right one that helps put things into perspective. I love the ones you chose to post today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good quote is so inspirational! Thanks for making my day a little brighter. Sometimes I forget to enjoy the moments because I'm so consumed with all the things I have to do. I love the camper comment: Remember happiness is a way of travel not a destination. Great reminder. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been trying to find the motivation to get my weight loss back on track. Thanks for these it was nice to read some of these and I'll be caring these this week as I work on getting on track.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.