.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 25, 2012

Last minute handmade Halloween Cards and ...

... a peek into the crazier side of my style. 

Yes I love rock 'n roll and hair bands, and the fashion that goes along with it all. Being a Mom I don't normally get to dress this way, but there are times when I like to go over to the crazy side. Just a little bit. When my kids aren't around to be embarrassed. 

Unfortunately I don't own this outfit, but have put it together on Polyvore. And yes I would  wear this out in public lol.



Rocker Chic





Ok, now that I've gotten that out of my system I'd like to share the last three handmade Halloween cards I've made for the season.  

On the first two of the cards I've repurposed holographic images which came off of Puff's tissue boxes.  { You remember me telling you I'm obsessed with holiday themed items right?  Well apparently even Halloween tissue boxes get me }. 













Looking Ahead:

Tomorrow is Friday (wow this week went fast), 
and that means the latest edition of Fabulous Friday Finds will be out. 

And beginning at 12PM US EST tomorrow my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party 
opens for the entire weekend!  You can stop by anytime and link up anything
How fabulous is that?!


Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

9 comments:

  1. THIS IS COOL! Can't wait..it's almost firday!! So fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS COOL! Can't wait..it's almost firday!! So fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards you made are AWESOME and speaking of awesome, so is that outfit. I would totally wear it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a TOTAL hair band girl too!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your cards!!!! LOVING the colors and love love love love those owls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards- I am a scrapbooker and love your ideas. The boo is my favorite. thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! And you should totally rock that outfit, even if the kids are around. I love that Nirvana shirt. I may have to add it to my Christmas list this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the themes on the tissue boxes too, lol. These came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute cards! I have already been a follower, but thanks for following over at My Watermelon Moon!

    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.