My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

October 19, 2012

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #18!


Wow another weekend has arrived! 
And that means it's time to let the fun begin with 
my weekend blog party with NO RULES!


 Come join the fun and link up whatever you like :) 
 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :) 


"My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :) 

Ready, Set, GO!



This weekend I'm also a co-host of the Friday Chaos Networking Blog Party hosted by Lotte of Berice Baby and Kerry of Oh So Amelia!  This is a crazy big blog party with linkups for blogs, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram!  Time to get your party on!


Sincerely,

Paula


13 comments:

Joanna P-G said...

Busy weekend ;-)
Regards

mail4rosey said...

I've signed up. Thanks!

Judy Haughton-James said...

I hope your Friday is going well. Thanks for hosting and have a good weekend.

The Adventures of Ella and Harry said...

New follower from both blog hops! Thanks for hosting :D Would love a follow-back if you can.

http://ellaandharry.blogspot.ca

Daisy Quijada said...

Wow! This is such a wonderful idea!:)

Im now following everyone..it would be better if you follow back! and let's have some fun and learn from each other. mwaaaah


xoxo

epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

I'm your newest follower from Friday Chaos, and I'm really excited to have found your cute blog! Can't wait to read more from you!

I'd absolutely love if you followed back! You can find me at What's in a Name?

Natalie B. said...

Thanks so much for hosting :)
x

Bonny @ thedomesticatedprincess.com said...

Thanks for hosting! I grabbed your party button and am following via GFC. I hope you'll stop by and follow me back.

Theresa said...

I'm swinging in on the tail end of this hop, but I made it :)

Thanks for hosting again. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Melaina25 said...

Thanks for hosting Paula!

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

James Gibson said...

All linked up and following you gfc thanks for the party

Paula Miller said...

Just want to say thank you to all who've linked up and/or followed this weekend! Because of you this party is a success!

Carole said...

Lovely party. I have signed up to follow you. Hope you pop by Carole's Chatter, and if you like it, follow back. Have a super week.