My Photo

Hi I'm Paula,  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! 

I'm a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. I have ideas brewing right now! Follow my journey here with updates as I go along.

My other obsessions are Pinterest and Twitter, and learning how they work together along with my blog. My other passions are anything handmade, vintage things, networking with many of you, and making new friends. I'm PR friendly as well...if you have any requests just send me an email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

October 22, 2012

Too Cute to Spook ...

Check out these cute little pumpkins! I whipped up a batch of these to bring to a Halloween party on Saturday, and every last one was eaten.  The best part about these treats is that they are fun, festive AND fast to make.



Ingredients
3 tbsp butter
10 oz. package marshmallows
Yellow and red food coloring
6 cups Rice Krispies
Small Tootsie Rolls
Tube of green, pre-made decorating frosting

Directions
1} Melt butter in large pot over low heat
2} When melted add marshmallows; stir til melted
3} Remove from heat and stir in enough food coloring to make a vibrant orange
4} Stir in the Rice Krispies until well coated
5} Using a greased 1/2 cup measuring cup scoop out the mix into 12-14 equalish portions
6} With buttered hands roll each portion into balls and place on a cookie sheet
7} Make an indent in the top and stick in a tootsie roll for the stem
8} Lastly using pre-made frosting pipe leaves 

Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.


Wishing you all a lovely week :)  



Sincerely,

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

14 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooooooo fun!! I just love that!!!! I totally can see why they were all eaten! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not surprised that they were a hit at the party Paula! They look so yummy. Thanks for sharing on Creative Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little treat, they look very good ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! You did a good job on them. I wanted to make them for our party this year and ran out of time :( Maybe next year though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! I love Pumpkin ANYTHING!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a wonderfully creative treat! Wow! ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are too cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea!! So fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great! May by I try ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much for following Carole's Chatter. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!! Gotta try these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a very timely and cute take on an old favorite.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to do so :)

I read each and every comment, and do my best to reply to each and every one.

Happy Day!
Paula