.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

November 27, 2012

A Crafty Way to Spice Up Your Holiday Gifts!





There are so many unique ways you can wrap and decorate your gifts these days, and I wanted to get in the action! Instead of just pinning away ideas I may never get to, I came up with my own gift topper idea and made it happen! 

I've always been a big fan of pom poms, and thought why not turn pom poms into gift toppers?! I chose some fun-colored yarn in trendy Christmas colors, and set off wrapping and then cutting the yarn (which becomes quite addictive I should tell you) until I had a bunch of fuzzy pom poms! 
Next I took out my trusty Xyron machine, and made adhesive squares for the backs, just like a store-bought gift bow would have.  Just peel and stick!

These fun toppers are now available in my Etsy Shop! If you need more than I have available, or would like different colors, just send me a message and I'd be glad to make what you need! 

L o o k i n g   A h e a d ~


If you participate in Wordless Wednesday I'd love for you to 
stop back later this afternoon for my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party.  

It will be open at 12 PM US EST today, and will remain open until 
12 PM US EST on Friday.  {I always return the Linky Lve!}



                               Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Hi Paula.I like poppom too. Soon you will find poppoms on my blog I prepared tutorial. :-)Have a nice day.
    Joanna
    htpp://becreativemommy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crafty :)

    I don't usually get all fancy schmany with my gifts. Actually, most people are lucky if they get a bow on their gift. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!!! Sooooooooo cute!!! I loveeeeeeeeee them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.