My Photo

Hi I'm Paula,  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! 

I'm a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. I have ideas brewing right now! Follow my journey here with updates as I go along.

My other obsessions are Pinterest and Twitter, and learning how they work together along with my blog. My other passions are anything handmade, vintage things, networking with many of you, and making new friends. I'm PR friendly as well...if you have any requests just send me an email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

November 2, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...


After the stress of the hurricane we recently endured, I felt I needed to lighten things up a bit, and thought my "Fabulous Friday Finds" post was the perfect place to do so.  

This weeks theme isn't really a theme at all, rather a collection of things I love.  This collection may be a bit random, and may not make complete sense to those reading this, but each item put a smile on my face for different reasons.

Below you will find these nine happy items, all from Etsy as usual.  Each item is either handmade or vintage, and all are numbered with a direct link to each individual Etsy shop listed below the collage. 

 Enjoy :)







Looking Ahead ~

Be sure to stop by anytime this weekend beginning at 12PM US EST,  
for my NO RULES Weekend Blog Linky Party!  
And when I say no rules, I mean NO RULES! 
Link up whatever your like :)

Hope to see your there!



Sincerely,

Paula


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

9 comments:

  1. COOL! The sweets! I want to eat chocolates now!arggghh


    xoxo

    http://epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that pink phone!!! Very COOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing selections!!! Thank you for including my print among them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!

    I love your shop! I have an anything goes Friday Link-up party, please hop on over and list a few items from your shop, and maybe this post as well! :)

    http://www.parloandlogi.com/132/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love oddball stuff too. Some of the weirdest things can put a smile on my face. I can totally relate to this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those gloves!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No joke - I had that Little Red Riding Hood book when I was little. My mom probably still has it up in her attic somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to have that phone!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to do so :)

I read each and every comment, and do my best to reply to each and every one.

Happy Day!
Paula