.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

November 16, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...




I tried, I reallllly tried to hold off on any Christmas related posts until after Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't resist.  It's everywhere, as I'm sure your well aware of.  With the stores beginning to push the season the day after Halloween, it was bound to happen eventually. 

It's really not such a bad thing though as I've been feeling crafty lately, and have a bunch of ideas for handmade Christmas gifts this year. {At this time I cannot reveal any of the details here, as my family reads my blog and I definitely don't like to give any hints whatsoever!!}  

Naturally, when I start getting ideas for Christmas gifts, I also start thinking of pretty ways to package these gifts. My gifts never look like I imagine they should when I'm all done, but then I thought about how much nicer my gifts could look if I were to use unique, handcrafted wrapping paper!  And this is how this weeks "Fabulous Friday Finds" theme came to life!   

Each beautiful style of paper is handcrafted, and available on Etsy. Each item is numbered, and a direct link to the individual Etsy shops are listed below the collage.

Enjoy :)   





1}  Four Sheets of Eco-Friendly Wrapping Paper from BobalongPress on Etsy
2}  Pack of 10 Sheets Christmas Wrapping Paper from Nikkipea on Etsy
3}  Christmas Robin Gift Wrap from emilyhogarth on Etsy
4}  Printable Gift Wrap Paper from kimslittlemonsters on Etsy
5}  Chevron Premium Wrapping Paper from Paperjacks on Etsy
6}  Christmas Wrapping Paper from idocaredesigns on Etsy
7}  Robins Gift Wrap Sheet with Matching Gift Tag from ArtworkByAngie on Etsy
8}  Christmas Wrapping Paper from UrbanBirdandCo on Etsy
9}  Letterpress Wrapping Holiday Paper from vivalapress on Etsy


Looking Ahead ~

Be sure to stop by anytime this weekend beginning at 12PM US EST,  
for my NO RULES Weekend Blog Linky Party! And when I say no rules, 
I mean NO RULES! Link up whatever your like :)

Each weekend the party continues to grow thanks to my wonderful bloggy friends!
Last weekend there were just over 115 linkups!!

Hope to see your there!

Sincerely,


Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. Love those!

    I am one of "those people" that's already done with my shopping and has everything wrapped already. I like to kick back and relax the holiday season, so I like to get the chore of shopping and especially wrapping out of the way nice and early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't believe you!!!! Jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeee all the wrappings!!!! I start shopping the week after Christmas when everything is 50-75% off!! LOL!!! I have everyone finished by August!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like #9 best. I think it's the colors...MSU colors, you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like #9 best. I think it's the colors...MSU colors, you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, i could see why you had a hard time controlling yourself! I really like #3 (among others)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love unique wrapping. It's sometimes better than the gift itself lol.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.