Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

November 30, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...


If your a frequent visitor here you may have noticed lately, or maybe I've said it a couple hundred times already, that I've been crushing on  bright colors against white.  This color combo is happy, and can be used in so many different ways. 

You may have also noticed a trend towards decorating for Christmas with these colors. This idea I absolutely LOVE, and it just so happens to be the theme of this weeks "Fabulous Friday Finds"!

Below are nine fabulous Etsy items which fit this cheerful theme. Each item is numbered, and a direct link to each individual Etsy shop is listed below the collage if you'd like to see more from a particular shop!

Here we go, dashing through the snow!
Not your average red and green Christmas ...





 Looking Ahead:

Beginning at 12PM US EST today my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party will open for business, and will remain open all weekend long.  If your new to my blog and haven't yet linked up to my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party I'd love for you to join me! 

You can link up anything you like ~ Blogs, Twitter, Facebook Pages, Pinterest, Instagram, Etsy Shops etc....!! This is a great way to network, meet new bloggy friends, and gain traffic/followers.  There has consistently been about 100 linkups each week thanks to all of you out there!! 


Sincerely,


Paula

10 comments:

Lisa said...

sooooooo agree loving colours! i love all of those.
hugs xo

Masshole Mommy said...

That christmas tree fabric is adorbs!! Not that I sew at all, but that would make some super cute toss pillows or even an apron.

I'm also loving the colored pinecones. I have zillions of pinecones in my front yard, so that is an easy one for me.

marty said...

I'm loving those colors too! Have you seen the Merry Christmas felt bunting at Target...I my plan my entire decorating scheme this year around it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I am loving all of these!!!!

mail4rosey said...

These are neat, and I really, really like that Christmas pillow.

Helene said...

wow, tons of cute things!

Theresa said...

I agree, the bright colors are so fun! I love that wreath!

Brandi Powell Illustration LLC said...

Super fun - thank you so much for featuring my print. Gotta love a bright chrismas!!!

xoxo - Brandi/Sweet Harvey

Judy Haughton-James said...

Such beautiful decorations Paula! Love the colours!

Katherines Corner said...

thank you for hosting xo