My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

November 9, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...


Chocolate brown is a color that I feel doesn't get enough attention.  Personally I tend to gravitate towards whites and brights, but I do love chocolate brown as well.

When you think of neutral colors you most likely think grays, whites and bieges.  But brown is right up there too, and more versatile than you may think, which brings to me the introduction of this weeks Fabulous Friday Finds theme!

This week each item is handmade, and was chosen by me from Etsy.  All the items are numbered, and a direct link to each shop is listed below the collage.


Enjoy :)



       
    

1}  Crochet Baby Boots by headtotoesshop on Etsy
2}  Tree Branch Candle Holders by WorleysLighting
3}  Crochet Teddy Bear by 72stitches on Etsy
4}  Designer Chocolate Covered Oreos by sweetiesbykim on Etsy
5}  Vintage-Inspired Dress by Amordress on Etsy
6}  Mineral Eye Shadow by LeonorasCosmetics on Etsy
7}  Pleated Handbag by WhitneyJude on Etsy
8}  Embroidered Linen Placemat by KainKain on Etsy
9}  Leather Portfolio by moxieandoliver on Etsy



Looking Ahead ~

Be sure to stop by anytime this weekend beginning at 12PM US EST,  
for my NO RULES Weekend Blog Linky Party! And when I say no rules, 
I mean NO RULES! Link up whatever your like :)

Each weekend the party continues to grow thanks to my wonderful bloggy friends!
Last weekend there were just over 100 linkups!!

Hope to see your there!

Sincerely,

Paula



7 comments:

Michelle G said...

LOVE!

Miranda Gonzales said...

I awarded you the Liebster Award! http://sweet-delightfullysweet.blogspot.com/2012/11/flashback-friday-just-kidding.html

Have a great weekend!

Theresa said...

I love brown! While I do love bright colors, I also am a huge fan of earthy tones. Chocolate brown is one of the best!

Annmarie Pipa said...

gorgeous collection!

momFITtingitallin said...

Love #2

Masshole Mommy said...

I love that handbag (#7)!!!!

Tami Marie said...

I LOVE Chocolate Brown. I find myself gravitating to Browns and darks quite a bit. It suits my skin tone.