.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

November 6, 2012

Handmade Cards & Gift Tags ...


I know I said I'd be sharing birthday photos and some of the gifts Autumn received during her birthday party, but then I became distracted and decided I must share some of my newest handmade paper crafts.  I'll save the birthday sharing for later in the week :)


These are all now available for purchase on Ebay.
There is a direct link below each photo :)


























Have you done anything yet to prepare for the upcoming holidays?


Looking Ahead:
If you participate in Wordless Wednesday I'd love for you to stop by and 
link up with my WW Blog Party which opens this afternoon at 12PM US EST.

I always return the Linky L♥ve!


Sincerely,

Paula




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

16 comments:

  1. LOVE those. The one with Snoopy is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh your cards and tags are BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeee them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, AWESOME JOB Paula! Every week I get the Michael's ad and see paper crafting stuff on sale. I get so inspired by your beautiful creations, I keep telling myself I am going to go in and buy some of it and try my hand at it. I haven't yet. Probably because I know I'll drop a fortune on the supplies, make one card that will suck, then all my paper punches and stuff will just collect dust lol. Maybe some day, but until then, I love coming here and seeing what you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the gobble Gobble one! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop. Wishing you a happy weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Those are gorgeous colors on the Thanksgiving cards. Thanks for stopping by this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute!! I'm so glad to be following you, love your blog:)

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally adorable, I so love handmade goodies, they just mean so much more to me.
    Thanks so much for linking up on Tutorial Thursdays, I do appreciate it.
    x
    Natalie
    www.marigoldsloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your cards and tags are so beautiful..aren't you a bit clever..thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings from Aquariann's Snowflake Blog Hop. Your cards are so lovely. I will definitely keep your Etsy shop for future paper craft needs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your cards and tags! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.