.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

November 1, 2012

I'm Back :)

Have wondered where I've been? 

Well on Monday we felt the effects of Hurricane Sandy all day. School was cancelled, and everyone was prepared for the worst.  As the day wore on, it seemed to be just another rainy, windy day.  No big deal

Rainy window view

Boredom sets in
 
By nightfall we still had power, and we  thought we were out of the woods.  But then the winds picked up and shook the house.  The rain came down relentlessly, and the inevitable happened.  BAM, the power was out. For three days.  And I'm not complaining at all.  I know others had it much, much worse.

The little machine below kept us sane during this time, but I didn't have much internet access, and my poor blog had grown lonely.  I had planned a few of my posts ahead of time in case this happened, which is how Monday's post and my Wordless Wednesday's post were up, but I was unable to comment or return and linky love.  

One of my most prized possessions ~ the lovely generator


Last night our power finally returned.  Now that things are returning to normal around here, or shall I say as normal as they get, I'm back in business!       

Fridays I normally have my "Fabulous Friday Finds" up and running, and I'm hoping to make it happen tomorrow.  Crossing my fingers that I'll have time to prepare.  I can guarantee that my "NO RULES Weekend Blog Party" will be live tomorrow afternoon beginning at 12PM US EST!

This party is always tons of fun, and the party grows larger each week due to my fabulous bloggy friends! Last week there were almost 100 linkups! Spread the word near and far, and let's see this party continue to grow! 

I hope you all have a lovely day, and for those also affected by Hurricane Sandy, I send many well-wishes for a speedy recovery.


 Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

10 comments:

  1. Gah - that stinks. We didn't get hit too hard down here by Plymouth (MA) thankfully. School was canceled Monday AND Tuesday here, though. Although we never lost power during the storm (YAY), other parts of town did, so the kids had a niiiiice long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you all ar well... what a mighty storm. My heart just breaks for New Jersey......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you are all safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome bac!. Glad you are all safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are back! :) I was really shocked about what happened to new york I didn't expect that. I hope your all safe!

    xoxo

    http://epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Glad you are OK and back:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are all safe!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

  9. Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    Marcchanel'ette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you've got your power back and everyone's safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.