My Photo

Hi I'm Paula ~ a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. Follow my journey here :)

This is also home to the "NO RULES Weekend Blog Party" where you can share anything you like! Thanks for stopping by!

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

November 9, 2012

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party # 21




Happy Weekend Bloggy Friends!

It's time to let the fun begin with 
my weekend blog party with NO RULES!

Last weekend there were just over 100 linkups!!

 Come join the fun and link up whatever you like ~ 
Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Etsy shops!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :) 


"My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :) 

Ready, Set, GO!


Sincerely,

Paula


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

23 comments:

  1. Joined you on Pinterest! Also bookmarked your blog to read later tonight at work!! Thank you for hosting! Happy Friendship Friday!!

    Melanie
    melaniescrazylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Paula! Have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, Paula, & God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Paula! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday Paula! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting this, Paula! Can't wait to make some friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks you so much for always doing this~!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks you so much for always doing this~!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting, Paula! I have added you to my Link With Me list, as one of my new favorite link parties! I am excited to meet some new bloggy friends!

    New follower - have a great weekend! :)

    Shaylee Ann | Mother {at} Heart

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are well and smiling. Thank you for the hop. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoohoo! Your party always let's me know it's officially the weekend Paula :-) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Paula!

    Thanks for hosting - I'm a new follower.

    http://inthetesseract.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for hosting:) Have a super terrific weekend, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for hosting Paula. Have a great weekend.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for another fun party, Paula! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Paula - now following!

    xo
    moe
    moetalksalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! Thanks for hosting. I am a new follower of yours and looking forward to your blog!

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. All linked up. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This was fun, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.