My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

November 30, 2012

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #24!




Happy Weekend Bloggy Friends!

It's time to let the fun begin with 
my weekend blog party with NO RULES!

During the past few weeks there has consistently 
been an average of 100 linkups each week!!

 Come join the fun and link up whatever you like ~ 
Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Etsy shops!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :) 


"My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :) 

Ready, Set, GO!


Sincerely,

Paula

19 comments:

Jenn @ Finding My Sunshine In Life said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Judy Haughton-James said...

Thanks for hosting Paula! Have a wonderful weekend.

Kristy Creighton said...

Hi, Paula!! Happy to be linking up here again! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

Masshole Mommy said...

Thanks for hosting, pretty mama! Have a great weekend!!

Meryl said...

Have a great weekend.

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Thanks, Paula for hosting this great weekend blog ~ lots of creativity ~ (A Creative Harbor ^_^)

Tami Marie said...

As always thank you for hosting this fabulous blog hop.

Have a great weekend.

Tami

Rekita Nicole said...

thank you for hosting, i need to add you to my list of link parties!

Theresa said...

Happy Weekend Paula! Thanks for hosting!

The Alchemist said...

Thanks so much for the party! I wish you a fabulous weekend!

Melissa @ The Alchemist & House of Lucien

Anne @ The Pink Momma said...

Thank you for hosting! I'm a new follower :)

Anne
http://www.iamannekehn.blogspot.com/

Natalie B. said...

Thanks for hosting Paula :)
x

WhatJeanLikes said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

i am a new follower. I found you through a blog hop, glad I did! I look forward to reading your posts and am now following you! Come on by the Aloha Friday Blog hop and link up with us too!! It's easy and you could end up being next week's featured blogger!!

http://www.whatjeanlikes.com/2012/11/aloha-friday-blog-hop-32-december-is-in.html

Javeriya said...

Thanks for hosting! Just subscribed to your RSS too! <3

Waldorf (inspired) Moms said...

Thank you for hosting! Lori

Laurie Collett said...

thanks for hosting & God bless!

Joanna P-G said...

Thanks for hosting Paula!
:-)

Nifty Thrifty Mom said...

Stopping by from the blog hop. Thanks for hosting. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to hop over to the Nifty Thrifty Family and check it out.
https://www.facebook.com/NiftyThriftyFamily

The Alchemist said...

Hi Paula, I wanted to say thanks so much for stopping by The Alchemist. I started following you too! I wish you an awesome week!

Melissa @ The Alchemist