My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

November 16, 2012

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party with Linky #22




Happy Weekend Bloggy Friends!

It's time to let the fun begin with 
my weekend blog party with NO RULES!

Last weekend there were just over 115 linkups!!

 Come join the fun and link up whatever you like ~ 
Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Etsy shops!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :) 


"My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :) 

Ready, Set, GO!


Sincerely,

Paula





22 comments:

Nici - Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Nici

Judy Haughton-James said...

Thanks for hosting Paula! Have a great weekend.

Joanna P-G said...

thank you for hosting. Have a great weekend!

Heidi said...

Hi Paula!

It's so easy to change! Here is a tutorial (the only one I've ever done) on how to change it :) There is pictures and step by step instructions!

http://heiditakingtheplunge.blogspot.ca/2012/09/dont-be-noreply-bloggy-commenter.html

Alderberry Hill said...

I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Friday!{Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Pop back and enter the Silhouette Cameo giveaway!!!

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for another fun party!! Have a wonderful weekend. Happy Friday!

Laurie Collett said...

Thanks for hosting & God bless!

Katherines Corner said...

Paula, I am always happy to link up to your fun party. Happy weekend wishes! xo

Annmarie Pipa said...

happy weekend!

Evelyn said...

Thanks for hosting:) Love this kind of party!!!

Have an awesome weekend!!

Theresa said...

I am amazed at how much your hop has grown since you started. It's exciting to see how many link ups you have! Have a great weekend!

Marcie said...

Sorry I just realized I added my Grocery store post on your other party also. Thanks for always hosting!
Marcie

Masshole Mommy said...

Thanks, Paula! Have an awesome weekend!!

Charlotte Rawles said...

Hey! I found you through the Friendly Friday link up, and have no linked up to your hop too! Thanks!
Char :)
mummyrawles.blogspot.com

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

Thanks for hosting!

Patricia Hinkel said...

Paula,
Hi! Thank you for hosting.
Patricia

Javeriya said...

Hey!
Thanks for hosting!
Following you on Facebook. :)

Juanita McLellan said...

Thanks for hosting, its a great link up list! Following from:
http://lunchboxofawesome.blogspot.co.nz
http://beyondislandhopping.blogspot.co.nz

Krystal Lynn said...

Hello there! I'm a new follower & a new linker! Just thought I would say 'ello! Your blog is pretty stinkin' cute! :)

-Krys
Keeping PLUS in a MINUS World

Naila Moon said...

Getting here late but I am following you.
Come by.
~Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/11/friendshipaloha-friday-with-twist-of.html

Nici - Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for stopping by to say hello and for leaving me a sweet comment. Hope you have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Nici

Paula Miller said...

I want to thank everyone who took the time to stop by and link up this weekend!!! I truly appreciate each one :))

Xx,
Paula