.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

November 13, 2012

Thankful ...


I thought I was done with fall/Thanksgiving projects, but I thought I'd squeeze just a couple more in before the Christmas season begins.

Below is one last Thanksgiving greeting card, and one more set of my Thankful Place Setting Cards with a Twist!

Both are now up for auction on Ebay ...






I am thankful for my wonderful, supportive family, my children, and the fact that I have had the time to create this blog, and to open and run my Etsy shop.

What are you thankful for?

 L o o k i n g   A h e a d ~

If you participate in Wordless Wednesday I'd love for you to stop back later this afternoon for my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party.  It will be open at 12 PM US EST today, and will remain open until 12 PM US EST on Friday.  {I always return the Linky Lve!}



Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Im so excited for Christmas that's the only season where I know I will be happy! :)


    xoxo

    http://epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those came out beautiful!!

    I'm thankful for my kids, my husband, my house, my job....I guess just life in general. It's been good to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhh these are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeee the colors and the leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely as always Paula!

    I am thankful for family, friends, and will be especially thankful to get home Thursday so I can sleep in my own bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for my hubby, kids, and that my father-in-law is still with us! Too, that my mom is recovering from compression fractures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely thankful cards :-)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.