Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

November 19, 2012

What have I pinned lately?

Every few weeks I love to take a moment to share some of my latest pins. This is a chance for you to see what inspires me personally and creatively, give me the giggles, makes me hungry, and gives me the false impression that I can take on any project out there ;)

Below is a sneak peek into a few of my different Pinterest boards.  If you'd like to see more you can find me here ~  Papercrushcrafts on Pinterest :)


Family Tree Embroidery Design 

Stenciled File Cabinet

Candy Cane Marshmallows

Lemon Butter Cookies

101 Elf of the Shelf Ideas!

Neon Spray Painted Pinecones 

Cat Eye Sunglasses

Awesome Red Hair Color
Source not available

Sweet!

And last but not least I leave you with a bit of inspiration:




Are you on Pinterest??  
If so what have you pinned lately?


L o o k i n g   A h e a d:

If you participate in Wordless Wednesday I'd love for you to stop by anytime after 12PM US EST tomorrow (Tuesday) and link up! I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

And don't forget about my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party which opens Friday afternoons, and stays open all weekend long.  The party continues to grow each week thanks to my wonderful bloggy friends.  This past weekend there was once again over 100 linkups!! 

If your new to my blog and haven't yet linked up to my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party I'd love for you to join me! You can link up anything you like ~ Blogs, Twitter, Facebook Pages, Pinterest, Instagram, Etsy Shops etc....!! This is a great way to network, meet new bloggy friends, and gain traffic/followers.  


Wishing you all a lovely week!


Sincerely,


Paula

10 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

Uh - those cateye sunglasses are TOTALLY going on my Christmas wishlist. I am sending him the link STAT.

Those pine cones are actually a really cool idea. We have two HUGE pine trees in our front yard and we're always cleaning up pinecones - this would only take care of 1/206th of them, but it would make an awesome centerpiece at Christmas.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING all your pins!!! I don't think I follow you there ..... I need too :)

marty said...

Ahhhhh, I love that first pin and I don't even do needle work :-)

mail4rosey said...

That file cabinet is gorgeous!

Love the 'short' comic. I'm tall but my grandmother barely cleared five-foot. That saying totally pertains to her awesome personality. :)

Camille said...

I love the stenciled file cabinet! And those lemon cookies look yummy!! I love Pinterest, it's so addicting.

Theresa said...

I also love that file cabinet! Very pretty. I so wish I could pull off that red hair color. I did try dying it red last year, but it turned out more purple. My daughter introduced me to all of her friends at lunch one day as her mom with the purple hair :S

Tanya said...

I especially like the peppermint marshmallows and the colorful pinecones. So pretty! Am visiting from the link up.

Tanya said...

Don't know if my comment weent thhrough. Visiting from the link up. I especially like the marshmallows and pinecones!

Paula Miller said...

Thank you ladies for the lovely comments!!

Sparkle said...

Yummy the marshmalows!!!