My Photo

Hi I'm Paula,  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by! 

I'm a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. I have ideas brewing right now! Follow my journey here with updates as I go along.

My other obsessions are Pinterest and Twitter, and learning how they work together along with my blog. My other passions are anything handmade, vintage things, networking with many of you, and making new friends. I'm PR friendly as well...if you have any requests just send me an email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

November 13, 2012

Wordless Wednesday Blog Party with Linky!




Felt like a little humor was needed today, hence the ecard ;)
For some reason this made me laugh out loud for about 5 minutes.

Now it's time to show me what you've got, wordless or not!
Link up your WW photos below ~ I always return the Linky Lve :)

If you'd like to display my WW button on your blog,
 just click on the "My Buttons" page tab on the right sidebar :) 



Sincerely,

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

29 comments:

  1. Well, apparently we a quite alike because I also thought this was pretty funny! Happy WW!!!


    DayswithDylan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry mine is wordy and pictureful :). I can't seen the card because work has it blocked, I mean I'm at home, wait what ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! I messed up sorry hun! Will post my link soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL now that was purrrrfectly funny ;-)

    Have a fantabulosa week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me laugh too! Not for quite as long. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! This is really funny Paula! Thanks for hosting and Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! I'm all for laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to be home and have decent internet again. Just letting you know I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ecards from that site! they always crack me up!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!!! Tooooooooooo funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd kick him out.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/11/wordless-wednesday-objective-met.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the Linky Party. It's another great party!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Purrrrfectly amusing! ^.^

    ♥ aquariann
    Featured Photo: Dragon Crown

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tee Hee Hee! I love humor like this, though I do feel a bit nerdy admitting it lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun pun! :-)

    Thanks for the link-up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I laught for a few minutes too. That was exactly what I needed to lift my spirits.

    Have a great WW.

    Sophia
    multipliedlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bwahahahahah!!!!!

    Who thinks up this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was so funny! And your blog is beautiful. This was my first visit but I am sure I will be back again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! Cute ecard! Thank you for hosting.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the Meeeowt!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very Funny... LOL Love it!

    Thanks for hosting, just linked up.
    If you have not done so yet, we would love to have you come share/link via our WWHop: http://www.craftyspices.com/hops/wwhop
    Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I said this line last night to one of the kiddos trying to be funny, and they all rolled, lol. Easy to make the kiddos happy, yes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks so much for the party Paula!
    Have a great weekend.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  26. Haha! Too funny! Thanks for linking up at my WW Linky and I hope to see you back again today. ;)

    Http://mrsdchastain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to do so :)

I read each and every comment, and do my best to reply to each and every one.

Happy Day!
Paula