My Photo

Hi I'm Paula ~ a single Mom from New Hampshire looking to combine my creative side with work that will allow me be home and support my little family. Follow my journey here :)

This is also home to the "NO RULES Weekend Blog Party" where you can share anything you like! Thanks for stopping by!

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

December 4, 2012

10 Things I've Pinned Lately...


A bit of inspiration
food, décor, beauty, holiday and vintage


Homemade White Chocolate & Nutella Truffles


Red Velvet Cheesecake

Bold Prints & Colors Big Girl Room


Polka Dotty Nails


Cute & Giftable Hoops

Patchwork Chair Cushions

VW Van, Mobile Vintage Shop (Yes really!!)


Homestead at the Glen Park Water Mill


Christmas Decor
Source


Vintage Holiday Postcard


L  o o k i n g   A h e a d :   

If you participate in Wordless Wednesday I'd love for you to 
stop back later this afternoon for my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party.  

It will be open at 12 PM US EST today, and will remain open until 
Friday afternoon.  {I always return the Linky Lve!}


                                  Sincerely,


Paula


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. Awww I love all of these! The girl's room quote is super cute and the Christmas decorations are adorable with the hoops... yep, I like it all :)

    Dalayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely . My fav. Polka Dotty Nails
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red velvet cheesecake - sign me up!!!

    Those patchwork chair cushions would look AWESOME in my dining room, too! No joke - I want those BAD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeee it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look great, especially the truffles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pins! Especially the red velvet cake, yum! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I didn't bite my nails, those look super cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment!!
I'll be sure to reply :)

Paula