Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

December 27, 2012

5 Glittery New Years Eve ideas I L♥VE!


Today I thought I'd let my girly style shine and share a few super sparkly New Years ideas I'm loving right now ... I'm not saying I'll be celebrating in this fashion. It's more likely I'll be on the couch, in my pj's, drink in hand. But a girl can dream. Super sparkly dreams  ;) 

Confetti Balloons


Glittery Glassware


Glitzy Glitter Candles


Glittery Tablescape



Glittery Tassel Garland




What do you think of a glittery New Years theme?
Love it, hate it? 

Looking Ahead:

Be sure to stop back by anytime after 12PM US EST to link up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!!!  And by NO RULES I mean that you can link up anything you like ~ Blogs, FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Etsy shops.... How fabulous is that?! Hope to see you there!


Sincerely,



Paula

18 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

They are all awesome, but I love that sparkly glassware. I am not crafty enough to attempt it, but it would look really cool at any party!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are awesome!! LOVING the glittered glassware!!!

Domestically Seasoned said...

I love all the glitter, especially the table cloth. Found you on Grow your blog, blog hop!

Katherines Corner said...

love it all. Wishing you a very sparkly New Year. I really love the tablescape. thank you for sharing at the hop xo

Carol J. Alexander said...

Cool ideas. Thanks for sharing. Visiting from Katherine's Hop.

Joanna P-G said...

Nice ideas.

Irfan Butt said...

wow for Glittery Glassware
thanks for sharing..
http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

Angela Paris said...

Hello! I'm stopping by from the GYB link up :) I'm your newest Twitter follower, too. I love the glitter stemwear - too cute! Hope you're having a great holiday season!

Theresa said...

Everything is better with glitter!

kendra kay said...

i love all of these! im such a sucker for glitter!

EmmaK said...

Popping over from the Thursday Favorite Things Blog hop. I go crazy for anything sparkly so these ideas are great for me to try out.
do pop on over and say hi
www.mommyhasaheadache.blogspot.com

Chrishelle Ebner said...

Love the party ideas. My teen girls are having a party and made glittery party hats. They can't wait to glitter everything else. Stopping by from the blog hop
www.cheermamadrama.blogspot.com

mail4rosey said...

Love it! But like you I'll prolly be in pj's hanging out on the couch. :)

Judy Haughton-James said...

I don't put up any special decorations to ring in the new year but these certainly look beautiful Paula!

Lenetta Carnes said...

Love the decorations. I found you through the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. Have a great day. :)

Nicole Pyles said...

I love the glitter!!! I have myself some glitter champagne glasses too!

Nicole Pyles said...

Oh, saying hi from the blog hop! :)

Laurel's Quill said...

Love the glitter!!! That's what New Years is all about.