.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 11, 2012

Easy Christmas Craft ...


Awhile back I mentioned that I was planning on making some of my Christmas decorations this year.  Well, I haven't made it all that far with all the shopping and planning I've been doing.  You may remember a few weeks ago I shared my handmade Christmas Yarn Wreath with pom poms, and my handmade elf skirt, but that's pretty much all I've had time for for personal projects.  

You may also remember my big plan for creating my own handmade Christmas village.  That is now out the window.  I have to admit that this is because I spotted some of the prettiest, pastel, sparkly houses while out and about one day.  And the best part was that they were cheap!  How could I resist?  

Anyways, back to my easy (and super cheap!) Christmas craft that I like to call the Jar O' Christmas GLAM!  It all started when I spotted these pretty little glittery balls of goodness.  I didn't know what to do with them, but I had to have them.  

And this is what I came up with ~




Cost breakdown:

The glittery balls I found at AC Moore craft store.  They were originally $7.00, but I had a 50% off coupon bringing them down to just $3.50.  Then the rest just came to me. I purchased a clear glass vase from the dollar store ($1), and this little white tree from Walmart (.75).  The twine I already had on hand.

Total cost for this project ~ $5.25!

Now to the super-duper easy assembly!  Pour your desired amount of sparkly balls into your vase, stick the tree in there positioned wherever you like, and tie on the twine!    

Project completion time ~ approx. 7 minutes!  

L o o k i n g   A h e a d :

If you participate in Wordless Wednesday I'd love for you to 

stop back later this afternoon for my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party!  

It will be open at 12 PM US EST today, and will remain open until 
Friday afternoon.  {I always return the Linky Lve!}


Sincerely,


Paula



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

11 comments:

  1. very nice
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea - especially when you need a gift in a pinch. I am definitley bookmarking this page so I can make these. I love it because even though I am totally craft challenged, I think I can manage to pull this one off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an AWESOME idea!! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkly christmas glam!
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't even believe how cute that is for the simplicity of how it was done. You're a smart one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so pretty and would make a beautiful table centerpiece! Thank you so much for sharing this at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase! http://sew-licious.blogspot.com/2012/12/show-licious-craft-showcase-12.html

    I look forward to seeing you again! :)

    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where were youy last year when I needed this? :) hehe.. I hosted Christmas last year and made something that didn't look any where near as good as these. I am pinning them for next year! Thanks for sharing at Melting Moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love putting ornaments into jars. The tree on the top is a great addition! So pretty! Thanks for linking up & if you have a cookie or sweets recipe to swap join in @ DearCreatives.com & be sure to grab mine I shared!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! Especially for only five dollars! I love the bright colors! :) Thanks so much for linking up!

    Chloe

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.