My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

December 3, 2012

Elf on the Shelf Ideas ...

Happy December!

Our Elf on the Shelf Snowflake has appeared, and she is apparently ready to cause some trouble!  In the past I've been very unoriginal when it comes to where Snowflake shows up each morning after her venture to the North Pole.  I've stuck her in the tree, on a shelf (the most unoriginal of alllll!), and other very obvious places.  

This year with all the buzz on Pinterest with Elf on the Shelf ideas, I have jump-started my imagination, and Snowflake has finally been found in some interesting places and situations.

The photos aren't the best as I'm either taking them late at night, or quickly in the morning, but I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Autumn look for Snowflake and yell out "Loooook where he is!!" or "Look what he did!!!"  

Here are Snowflake's first six hiding places ...



Using the tissue box as a bed with a tissue blanket and tissue pillow


Hanging by the pom poms of my yarn wreath



Caught tasting the Nutella


Having a little snack at the doll table



Hiding underneath a blanket


Attempting to drive and then accidentally running down another elf 
(This is by far my most favorite :)




If your family has adopted an Elf on the Shelf, where has it's most original or your favorite hiding place been?  

L o o k i n g   A h e a d:

If you participate in Wordless Wednesday I'd love for you to stop by anytime after 12PM US EST tomorrow (Tuesday) and link up! I love to see what you all have to share each week :)

Friday I'll be back with my weekly "Fabulous Friday Finds" post, and my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party opens Friday afternoons as well, and stays open all weekend long. I'd like to give a big thanks to my bloggy friends who have helped to make this party a success!! This past weekend there were just over 100 linkups!!

Wishing you all a lovely week!


Sincerely,


Paula

10 comments:

mail4rosey said...

These are hilarious! I can't decide which is my favorite, I like them all!

Masshole Mommy said...

I don't blame her for busting into the Nutella - I would, too!

I actually posted about our elf on the shelf today, too!

Leah said...

Love the Nutella!!!! hahah

Annmarie Pipa said...

ha...fun fun the elf made me laugh!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwwww so cute!!! Our Timothy has been getting into some sneaky places too!!!!

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

These are too cute!

Julie Maloney said...

Ha! I love this! It truly must make the holiday that much more entertaining. I have something *kind of* similar every summer with a frog who stalks me. Instead of me putting him in various places, I find him in various places and he never ceases to scare the crap out of me :)

Theresa said...

Hehehe, I love that last one. Tell her to stick with helping Santa navigate the sleigh and stay out of the car. She's giving us women drivers a bad wrap lol.

Our elf has turned a little naughty this year. He's been doing some not so nice stuff around the house, but the girls think it's hilarious. I may post some up for WW tomorrow.

Judy Haughton-James said...

It certainly was interesting reading about Snowflake and seeing the places he has been!:) Love it! Enjoy the rest of your day Paula.

Camille said...

Aw, I haven't seen a girl elf before. I like her, she's much less creepy than the boy somehow. Lol.