My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

December 18, 2012

The Gingerbread House Project Part II


After yesterday's post all about the homemade gingerbread houses I made with my kids, I thought I was done talking about that subject.  Well, I'm not ;)  

I have to say I've been curious about how other people decorate their gingerbread houses.  I know they can get pretty fancy, but I never realized how fancy until now. 

Here are some crazy gingerbread house finds for you to ohhh and ahhh at just like I did!














And I saved my absolute favorite house for last ...



Have you ever made a really fancy gingerbread house?  
How did it turn out, and how long did it take you to make it?


L o o k i n g   A h e a d :

If you participate in Wordless Wednesday I'd love for you to 

stop back later this afternoon for my Wordless Wednesday Blog Party!  

It will be open at 12 PM US EST today, and will remain open until 

Friday afternoon.
  


Sincerely,


Paula

4 comments:

Beth said...

The gingerbread houses are too pretty to eat!

Paula Miller said...

I can't really even imagine spending so much time making a gingerbread house look so real! Then what do you do with it? Put it in the attic lol?

Masshole Mommy said...

They are all gorgeous, but I would never - EVER eat one of them after putting in that kind of time making them :)

Nicole said...

So so so so wish I was that creative and could do things like this!