Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

December 13, 2012

Ideas for Elf on the Shelf ...




Today I'm sharing some fun ideas for Elf on the Shelf! 
They may not be the most elaborate of ideas, but they were all 
quick and easy to throw together late at night in my sleepy state. 
(As for taking photos late at night ~ I'm not so good, but you'll forgive me right?) 

So what has Snowflake been up to? Take a peek below!


Bubble bath with snacks!



Gone fishin’




Galloping around on barbie’s horse


Just sayin’ hello J


Caught in the act of toilet 
papering the tree!


Hangin’ with some nutty friends


Juggling a bunch of teeny, 
tiny presents


Zip lining! 
weeeee!!


Throwing the clean towels 
all over the place!

Does anyone else have any fun ideas for Elf on the Shelf mischief?
Love to see 'em all! Sure does give me a good laugh :))

L o o k i n g   A h e a d:

Tomorrow is Friday, and I'm going to change things up just a bit for the next few weeks as I've been so busy, and I'm sure you are as well.  

Instead of my weekly Fabulous Friday Finds post, I will begin my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party on Friday morningYou can stop by anytime and link up anything! How fabulous is that?!

Hope to see you there :)


Sincerely,


Paula


17 comments:

marty said...

I have never done the elf on a shelf thing but I'd say your ideas were pretty creative :-)

Masshole Mommy said...

I love the Scrabble tile idea and I may just have to borrow that one for my elf.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

We haven't been toooooooo creative with our Elf -- but I am taking LOTS of pics -- because Brookie is all ready talking about missing him after he leaves -- so I am going to make her a mini album! :)

Snoodles said...

Giggle! I love this post! Great ideas....and now I'm going to get an elf for our family.

Beth said...

The elf is so cute!!

Theresa said...

I have been falling into those late night sleepy, "what in the heck am i going to do tonight" stage quite a bit lately!

These are such cute ideas! I LOVE the zip lining! Hilarious!

alissa apel said...

Such fun that elf is having!

Anu@My Dream Canvas said...

Love the scrabble idea :). I am visitng you from the Aloha blog hop. Looking forward to seeing you at My Dream Canvas.

Holly McDonald said...

Great Ideas! Thanks for sharing!

I'm your newest follower from Thursday Favorite Things.

Holly
http://notdonegrowing.blogspot.com/

ChatterBlossom said...

Love the tp tree scene! Ha!
Jamie
http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

Sue said...

Those are cute Ideas. My kids are older now, and the elf thing just got popular. If they were still little, I would be totally into that.

I love the one of him zip lining.

Thanks for sharing :)

mail4rosey said...

I bet she was a hard elf to find w/the nutty friends, she blends right in. Your daughter must wake up laughing. These are great!

Yona Williams said...

LOL! those were cute ideas, especially with him zip-lining!

I'm stopping by from Katherine's Corner blog hop.

Happy Favorite Things Thursday!

http://artpark78.com/blog1/i-made-my-2012-holiday-wreath/

la petite lulu said...

Snowflake looks like one cheeky elf - love that he's toilet papering the tree lol. Following from the That Friday Blog Hop!

Irfan Butt said...

so beautiful..
http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

Joanna P-G said...

hehe nice

Katherines Corner said...

there's an elf on the shelf at our grandchildren's house, they love that little guy sometimes he gets into mischief, LOL Thank you or sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo