Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

December 31, 2012

MY #Bestof2012

With 2013 quickly approaching, I thought today would be 
perfect day to share my top 10 blog post topics of 2012!

1}  This was the year of my yarn wrapped wreath obsession! 



2} Branching out and making new (new for me :) recipes such as bruschetta.


3}  Our Halloween cookie decorating extravaganza!


4}  Meeting "Andre" from Victorious (even if it was only for a brief moment :)


5} Helping Autumn make duct tape flip-flops, which turned out amazing! 


6} Trying out making different flavors of homemade ice creams


7} Watching Autumn become friends with chickens


video

8} Hatching butterflies and fishing



9} Zachary graduating from college


10} Creating my owl cupcake toppers





In closing I'd like to wish everyone a 
Happy New Year filled with love, 
peace, and happiness.

This year I will not be making any concrete resolutions.  
For me it's just too difficult to stick to something once I've set down the law.  
I know which areas of my life need improvement, 
and I will continuously strive to better myself in these areas.   

Do you set any resolutions? 
If so are you able to stick with them?


L o o k i n g    A h e a d:

If you participate in Wordless Wednesday I'd love for you to stop by anytime after 12PM US EST tomorrow (New Year's Day) and link up! I love to see what you all have to share each week :)


Sincerely,


Paula

17 comments:

New End Studio said...

There's less stress without a resolution for me. One Day At a Time!

Enjoyed the blog all year, Paula.
Happy New Year to you and your family.

Masshole Mommy said...

You are so crafty! I love those duct tape flip flops. Both of my boys have duct tape wallets, but they are just in black - although I did see some super cool Super Mario duct tape at Target, so maybe it's time for some new wallets.

Danica Bridges-Martin said...

Happy New Year! :) Danica

Irfan Butt said...

happy new year..
http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have yet to make a resolution... so I guess I can keep them! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeee all your fave posts!! Very cool!! I loveeeeeeeee all your projects!! Happy New Year!!!

Beth said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Paula.

No resolutions for me as I never keep them.

monicaplatz said...

Great blog! I'm your newest follower from the Things we find inside bloghop!
Check me out if you have time!
Monica
http://monicasrrr.blogspot.com

ARod said...

Great post thanks so much for linking up to the hop. Will now be following along to see what 2013 brings :-)

Melissa McCoy said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful year! Just found your blog through Let Them Eat Cake, feel free to check out our blog and follow back, have a great new year!
The Real McCoy(s)

Theresa said...

I remember almost every one of these posts! So glad I got to meet you this year Paula, and I can't wait to see what else you bring to the table in 2013! Happy New Year!

*ps, I thought that the pecan candies or the macaroni & cheese recipes you shared would be high on the list. Those are 2 of my most repinned pins on Pinterest!

Bree @ Twinkle in the Eye said...

You have had a wonderful year and I hope the next one is just as good!

Meg Hodson said...

Found you on the Thursday Thump. Followed via GFC, Instagram, Networked Blogs, Bloglovin, and Twitter.

http://www.happykidsinc.blogspot.com

RACHEL TaoOfPoop said...

Happy New Year, Paula! That first wreath is so pretty. No resolutions here. Just want to feel grateful for what I have!

mail4rosey said...

I missed some of these and will have to go visit them. The duct tape flip flops for sure! :)

Happy New Year!

asiolek said...

It was a great year!
:-)
Joanna

Lenetta Carnes said...

Hi I found you through the blog hop. Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance. Have a great week.

Chrishelle Ebner said...

Following from the blog hop. Love your blog, I think I will link up for wordless Wednesday, looks neat. www.cheermamadrama.blogspot.com