My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

December 20, 2012

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #27




Happy Weekend Bloggy Friends!

It's time to let the fun begin with 
my weekend blog party with NO RULES!

Last weekend's party was the largest yet with 124 linkups!!

 Come join the fun and link up whatever you like ~ 
Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Etsy shops!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :) 

please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

Normally I've been stopping by each and every blog 
to leave a thank you comment for linking up, 
but last week I was unable to keep up.  

So I just wanted to say that I truly appreciate 
all of the linkups and comments, and I 
will do my best to return as many as I can!

"My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :) 

Ready, Set, GO!


Sincerely,

Paula

27 comments:

believeninspire said...

Hi! Thanks for hosting! Just linked up! :D

Javeriya

Evelyn said...

Thanks for hosting, Paula! Merry Christmas!!

Lotte said...

Thank you for hosting hunny x

Leyla Brooke said...

Thanks for g+ message linked up. Will follow back if you leave a comment on blog telling how you follow me. Thanks

Kristin Aquariann said...

Thank you so fairy much for hosting! I've added your button to my Blog Hop Directory.

Judy Haughton-James said...

Thanks a lot for hosting Paula! Have a great weekend.

Theresa said...

I had to stop and think for a minute. You had me confused what day it is since you usually start on Friday lol.

Thanks for hosting again this week!

Mom In The USA said...

Hi Paula,
Thank you for joining and commenting on the Thumping Thursdays Blog Hop. I'm following you back.

Karina

Rhonda said...

This is a great idea for a blog hop. I will try to read as many as I can. I am following you through RSS on my reader. Would love a follow back (since you offered).

Christina Morley said...

Thanks again for hosting a great hop! I saw your previous post and I agree that green oven is amazing!

Joanna P-G said...

Thanks for hosting. :-*

mail4rosey said...

Thanks for hosting!

Bree @ Twinkle in the Eye said...

I like no rules! Thanks for flashing and letting me flash my flash :-)

Anestazia said...

Thanks for hosting! I have a Friday Hop that I would Love for you to join, if you're interested. http://yourworkistodiscoveryourworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/freakin-friday-no-14.html

Anestazia

Patricia Hinkel said...

Paula,
Hi! Thank you for hosting.
Patricia

The Alchemist said...

Paula, thanks so much for the party!

I hope you and your family have a really wonderful Christmas!

Melissa @ The Alchemist and House of Lucien

Masshole Mommy said...

Thanks for hosting!

I hope you have a great weekend and if I don't talk to you before, have a VERY Merry Christmas!

Katherines Corner said...

Thank you for hosting, hugs and Merry Christams xo

Laurie Collett said...

Thanks for hosting, & may you & yours have a very blessed Christmas & New Year!

Setarra said...

Hi Paula! Just found your blog! Thanks for hosting and Happy Holidays :)

Setarra
http://burghalgurl.blogspot.com/

Carol L McKenna said...

Happy Holidays to you ~ have a wonderful one! ^_^

(A Creative Harbor ~ aka artmusedog and Carol ^_^)

QueenMomJen said...

Cookie factory! Oooh sounds delicious :)

Shona Wood said...

Thanks for hosting, I'm a new follower. I hope you can pop by my blog and follow if you like it. Happy holidays!
Shona

Katherines Corner said...

Thank you for sharing at the hop, Merry Christmas xo

Michelle G from HBHL said...

Happy Weekend and Merry Christmas!!!

Theresa said...

Just dropped in to say Merry Christmas to you! Visiting from DearCreatives.com

Judy SheldonWalker said...

Have a very merry and blessed Christmas! Hugs!