My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

December 27, 2012

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #28!




Happy Weekend Bloggy Friends!

It's time to let the fun begin with 
my weekend blog party with NO RULES!

party continues to grow thanks to you!

 Come join the fun and link up whatever you like ~ 
Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Etsy shops!

 The party will run from now til 3AM US EST Monday :) 

please leave me a quick comment and I WILL!! 

Normally I've been stopping by each and every blog 
to leave a thank you comment for linking up, 
but recently have been unable to keep up.  

So I just wanted to say that I truly appreciate 
all of the linkups and comments, and I 
will do my best to return as many as I can!

"My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :) 

Ready, Set, GO!


Sincerely,

Paula

26 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lizy said...

Hi Paula! thanks for hosting this party! I love when everything goes! I hope you enjoy my post this week! Have a great 2013!

Theresa said...

Thanks for hosting again this week Paula!

kendra kay said...

hey paula! i was coming over to visit you from "grow your blog" blog hop and now im also linked up here with you. :) so happy to *meet* ya and be your newest follow. please come by and visit me when ya get a chance- www.kendrakaypahukoa.blogspot.com
have a great rest of the week paula!

I Gotta Try That said...

Thanks for hosting Paula. I hope you and your family have a Happy New Year!
Marcie

Beth said...

Have a great weekend Paula!

WhatJeanLikes said...

Paula, thank you so much for hosting again!! Love all the blog hop love!!

Thank you, Mahalo so much for linking up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop last week. I am following you back by the way. :)

If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! We are hosting a great giveaway too which is a wonderful opportunity to give some extra exposure to you lovely blog.

Come and link up, enter the giveaway (if you haven't yet) and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

Aloha,

Jean {What Jean Likes}

Camille said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend :)

Aleisha McD said...

Hey Girl! I'm back for another week of link party fun! Thanks for always popping by and paying me a visit. You are a doll face! XOXO

Masshole Mommy said...

Have an awesome weekend, Paula - and if I don't talk to you before, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Jodie Fitz said...

THANKS for hosting - I'm new to this blog hop & will add you to my linky list this morning :)

http://www.jodiefitz.com/linky-parties/

Happy New Year!!!

Katherines Corner said...

I'm happy to join in the fun...sorry I'm late xo

Thaleia said...

I just followed you on network blogs and google +. I'm #47 from Something2offer.com will probably like on fb and follow on twitter if my crazy kids let me lol:)

mail4rosey said...

Thank you for hosting. This is one of my all-time fave hops. :)

Angela Paris said...

thanks for hosting - and for the invite! :)

Judy Haughton-James said...

Thanks so much for hosting Paula! Enjoy your weekend and all the very best for 2013!

Create With Joy said...

Happy New Year to you, dear friend, and what do you know?

Maybe I'm on an "early" streak for the New Year! :-)

All the best to you in 2013!

Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com

Patricia Hinkel said...

Paula,
Thank you for hosting.
Patricia

EmmaK said...

Thanks for hosting this Paula! Have a wonderful new year's eve. Raising a glass of champagne to you
Emma
http://mommyhasaheadache.blogspot.com

Pride In Photos said...

Happy New Years Paula!!! Thanks for hosting this great party all year long!! Fun fun
Laurie

Laurie Collett said...

Thanks for hosting, Paula, & have a wonderful New Year!

Georgie Lee said...

Thanks for hosting the party. Have a Happy New Year!

Kelly (Our Everyday Harvest) said...

Thank you so much for the invite and for hosting.

Happy New Year!

Kelly
Our Everyday Harvest

Anestazia said...

Hey there! Just wanted to thank you for linking up to It's Freakin' Friday blog hop! Hope to see you next week!

Anestazia @ Eccentric Delirium

Maria Lipkin said...

Hi paula! I'm a new follower of your lovely blog via the super sunday sync. :)

Maria
www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

menopausal mama said...

New to this blog hop! I really like it and will be back again at the end of the week for it!