My Photo

Hi I'm Paula, a quirky, crafty Mom from New Hampshire. I have a little shop on Etsy where I sell papercrafts, softies and other random goodies :) I'm crazy about Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogging, handmade, vintage, networking, making new bloggy friends, and I'm PR friendly too :)

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

♥ Blog Lovin'! ♥

Follow Sincerely, Paula

Linky Followers

I N S T A G R A M ~ O' Snap!

NETWORKED BLOGS

December 20, 2012

Oh so Pinteresting ...





1} Fun for Kids - Erupting Volcano!

2} Beautiful Landscape

3} Amazing Oven!

                     4} Something Deliciously Homemade!

5} A gorgeous bag I could never afford

6} Something I’d love to make myself

                          Photo Source
7} A handy dandy little tip to remember

8} A super cute holiday treat

9} Because handmade = love



10} A lovely little poem 

Are you on Pinterest? 
If so what is your most recent, favorite pin?


L o o k i n g   A h e a d:

Tomorrow is Friday, and I'm going to change things up a bit for the next few weeks as I've been so busy with Christmas preparations, and I'm sure many of you are as well.  

Instead of my weekly Fabulous Friday Finds post, I will begin my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party on Thursday afternoonYou can stop by anytime and link up anything! How fabulous is that?!

Once quick note about blog comments before I go ~ Normally I stop by each and every blog who links up and leave a meaningful comment.  This is because I truly appreciate the time and effort you took to stop by and join my party. Unfortunately last week the party was the largest yet, and I have still not been able to catch up on all the comments. Therefore I want to let everyone know that I am grateful for each and every linkup and comment left, and I will try my best to return the love! 


Sincerely,


Paula

10 comments:

Masshole Mommy said...

That volcano is AWESOME and my boys would LOVE it! Who am I kidding - I would love it, too!!

WhatJeanLikes said...

I am loving all your Pinterest picks!! I spent the last few hours just messing around on that site and completley lost track of time!

I hope you're having a great week my dear!

Thank you so much for linking up to last week's Aloha Friday Blog Hop!!

If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! We are hosting a great giveaway too which is a wonderful opportunity to give some extra exposure to you lovely blog. Come and link up, enter the giveaway and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

Aloha,

Jean {What Jean Likes}

marty said...

I wish I had the kind of kitchen that could carry off that fabulous green stove! And I am really not sure it would be wise for me to follow the link to the actual recipe for peppermint ice cream...looks so yummy!

Irfan Butt said...

I really liked A super cute holiday treat
and Oven!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I want that OVEN!!!! These are all fab!!!

Beth said...

Great Pinterest picks today.

Michell @Prowess and Pearls said...

Hi! Dropping by from Katherine's Corner blog hop. I absolutely LOVE the oven too and the great tip about the chalk. Have a great day! ;)

Theresa said...

I love the poem! Going to have to pin that one :)

Joanna P-G said...

your Pinterest picks - great chose
;-)

Becca Moss said...

I loooove that oven! too cute!